Mcgabriel

Over The Last Few Months, Twitter has been a very hot and controversial social platform that has been always been on the lime light
🛑WITH THE ALGORITHM CONSTANTLY CHANGE 🛑WHICH I MUST SAY HAS BEEN KINDA A BIT UNFAIR FOR WE INTERNET MARKETERS...

BUT WHERE THERE IS A WILL,THERE IS A WAY👍
BELOW IS A FULL REVIEW OF A HOW SOMEONE GREW HIS TWITTER FOLLOWER AND THE RESULTS..🛑VERY EDUCATIVE🛑For Those Wishing To increase Their Customer Base and Make More Money Online🛑
👉👉👉"HOW I GREW MY TWITTER TO 47,000 FOLLOWERS(MY RESULTS)"👈👈👈

Mika

VIP Contributor
Do you know why Elon Musk has put his Twitter deal on hold? Well, that's because he is asking about the number of bot accounts on Twitter. Everyone knows Twitter has a lot of bot accounts, but we just don't know what is the percentage of bot accounts. In my opinion, most of the strategies related to building Twitter followers will only build you, bot followers. Bot followers will not help you, it is just a number. You will benefit more when you have 1k human followers instead of 10k bot followers. One of the easiest ways to build followers is by following other people in the hope to get followers. This strategy is very slow and you will have to follow a lot of people and not all people will reciprocate you. The second option is buying followers through sites like fanslave, You get real human followers, but most of the followers are not interested in your content.