How I started making money from knitting

Heartstrings

Knitting can be a lucrative business but it actually needs focus and how you can get it right. It also needs time,you can't just think you can do it in a quick hurry,there maybe a slight mistake that will turn things around for you. I will share a little story of how I turn it into a business for a little while.

My mum was so good at knitting that I always love to watch her do it,I can proudly say she has so many skills that can earn money from and I was ready to learn some from her. Initially it was a bit hard but I tried my best to stay focus, because she do tell me it will help me in future. I started learning it and when I was good at it,I bought some threads and started with baby socks and caps. I knew so many women would really need it,back then it was definitely a big business,so I was telling neighbours and whoever cared to listen that I have a good handmade baby socks and caps,before I knew it I was making some cool money,some people were actually bringing me more customers and that was a good advantage for me. But I had to stop it when my studies was at stake.