How important is money in your life?

Imran Noori

Verified member
Some people think that many is everything, if you have money you can be happy but some others think that money is not everything it is just a part of our lives.

I think money is important in our lives and it can bring happiness but first you need to be happy inside, be happy with your relatives especially with your family after that you will need money.

What do you think?

Money as you said is very important and necessary but life is not all about money and so in everything I do, I move with this knowledge in me.

Nevertheless this does not make me unbothered about making money. Despite the fact that money does not define and should not define my life, I so much need money to survive. I can't feed and do all other basic things if I do not have money.

And so that points to us the Importance of money. If you feel you do not money, then you should feel as though you do not want to live.

Personally, I give money it's due respect and place it in it's right position. Money is very good and necessary for life and without money, you may end up being in danger of some unfavourable financial crises. But that does not make me idolize money. I do not see it and place it above my peace and calmness. So I only chase the little I need to survive and that will be all.

They need to have money can't be overemphasized because everybody know the usefulness of money after the air we breathe I think the next important thing is money we can't just do without money you need to continuously make money because we need to cater for all our money demanding needs like the economist have stated that our needs are unlimited why our resources are limited

So to cater for all our needs appropriately we need money as it is like life to us because without money you'll be totally broke and worthless so we need money to feed ourselves and live healthy. we need money to buy our heart desires even those we try to live within our means money logically bring a form of happiness because of persons if you don't have money nothing can really be interesting so we always need money in our life almost all the time.

Money itself is a very powerful and resourceful except that plays a very important role in the life of every individual including me and I can testify to the fact that my life wouldn't even be a bit better if I do not have money involved. In all ramifications we need money and human beings because without it we won't be able to satisfy our needs and wants. An individual who without money or without sufficient amount of money is considered to be broke and poor and to be sincere being broke and poor is a very critical and uneasy situation or condition in which every individual whether young or old should definitely avoid to be in such situation because that can totally be very devastating and disappointing.

Due to the importance of money I have sought out ways of achieving them via different source and by that I mean that I am not only dwelling on one source of income but instead I am channeling my time and energy in different sources of passive income in order to get money in abundance and this is definitely what I recommend to any individual who want to be rich and wealthy.

Money is important in life because you cannot survive without it. You need money to cover your daily needs and the needs of your family. Furthermore, when you have money, you feel financially free and independent. You can make plans for the future. For these reasons, you need money. However, money does not always bring happiness. There are things which are more important in life than money like love, health and peace.