Is money the most important thing in life?

Ajebo25

Verified member
I have always asked myself this question if money is the most important thin in this world due to the way everybody is struggling to make money both online and offline now, some people have even taken it to the extent of scamming their fellow brothers and sisters just because of money, but people always say "no matter how much money you have you will always want more" many people have treated money as the most and only important thing and nothing else matters to them this shouldn't be so.

Money is not the most important thing in this world when we talk if important things the air that we breathe is important and priceless, the life God gave us is priceless too every body you see is priceless, love is priceless and other things, we shouldn't look at money as an important thing in this life and we should try to do the right thing.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This topic reminds me of Hardley Chase's novel, What's Better Than Money? Actually there are many things that are better than money but to be honest money is the prerequisite of good life. There is nothing that is materialistic that money cannot get you.

Though some people may argue that money is not everything and they may start arguing about free air health and other things. I just want to ask that don't poor as well enjoy all those things freely? Before I can be telling people that money is not really important, I will ask them to make the money first. I see the statement as being hypocritical

Someone can improve health if there is money. There are some diseases that will easily kill the poor but the rich will survive them basically because of his money. And in essence, both the poor and the rich enjoy free health. This is to show that money is the most important thing in life.

I just don't know how someone that doesn't have money make heaven. I am sure he won't have much to give to God in church and in mosque and if he worships, it is just for the betterment of his life and not for the love of God.

Oluwasegun purpose

money is the most important and valuable thing in life,because there is nothing one can do without the help of money. There are so many things one can do with money and buy with money for example as a poor person there is no how you we not need money ,because you will need money to pay for house rent,at least no one want to be sleeping outside but with money we can rent an apartment to stay,and thing is that we need money to buy food stuff and materials things,there is no one want to go hungry,so with the help of money one can be able to buy some food at home to eat,and again clothes,no one wish to go out without putting on clothes,so we need money to buy clothes on our . so you can now see how important money is ....

But am telling you that money is not the most important thing in life the most important thing in life is your (LIFE) once that thing is being taking form you that mean you can no longer live again,,I mean that person we be dead ... So you can now see that money is not the most important thing in life,the most important thing is your life...

King bell

VIP Contributor
Is money the most important thing in life? It's a difficult question to answer. On one hand, money is essential for our survival. We need money to buy food, shelter, and other basic necessities. On the other hand, money can't buy happiness. So what's the answer?

It depends on what you're looking for in life. If your goal is simply to survive, then yes, money is the most important thing. But if you're looking for more than just survival, then money isn't as important. There are many things in life that are more valuable than money, such as love, family, friends, good health, and happiness.

So, ultimately, the answer to the question depends on what you want out of life. If you're just looking to get by, then money is the most important thing. But if you're looking for a rich and fulfilling life, then there are more important things than money.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Money is very important in the life of everyone and I will be made to believe that money is among one of the most important thing in everyone's life . But at the same time it is not really the most important thing since there are things that if we don't have them in life it can make us useless even with so much money .

Normally it will be very difficult for us to enjoy our money when we do not have good health . I always believe that to be something very important . Sometimes certain health conditions might be impossible to cured even when you have so much money . If we are in good health then we can possibly enjoy our money to the fullest . The most important demands of every human should be good health because that is the most important of all others .

Holicent

VIP Contributor
The answer is no. Money is not the most important thing in life. Money is quite important but dependent on other important factors. Money makes things easier and more enjoyable. It's true that a lot of people would like to have more money, but it's not a good thing to be obsessed with having more money. You'll get stuck in a rut, trying to make money and spend it all at once. You'll always be chasing after something you don't really need or want. And that's not even considering the time and effort it takes to earn money and spend it all at once.

The most important thing in life is being happy with what you already have. If you're satisfied with your current situation and are content with what's around you, then there's no need for any other material possessions or wealth at all. But this seems to be s reserve of what so many seek today.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
I wouldn't consider money to be the only important thing in our life but instead I will consider money to be one of the most important things in our life as human beings. As a human money have totally impacted a huge portion of my life and that is because my needs and wants wouldn't be satisfied if I do not use money or if I do not have money sufficiently and efficiently. Now that we know the importance of money it can totally make sense if we devise various means to have money in abundance. Having money in abundance these days doesn't have to be so hard and that is because the Internet has totally made it very easy and very less stressful for individuals like you and I to monetize our time on various platform and website in order to make money.

Other things considered important to us include education, relationship, our family, and most importantly our relationship with God. However money itself is the life source of which we make ends meet and of which we can make better other aspects and areas of our life as human beings and living organisms.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There is no doubt that money is very important and necessary in in life but it is not the most important thing. it is true that we work everyday in order to make money but there are also a lot of people who have a lot of it to the extent that they do not need to bother anything about money again but at the same time they are not really happy.

We have heard stories of great men who committed suicide even though they were extremely rich.

For me, the most important thing in life is peace of mind. When you have money and you have peace of mind you will actually live a very happy life but when you have money without a peace of mind, it will be very difficult for you to live a happy life. So in anything you do you must always try as much as possible to make it bring peace of mind to you.

oualidje

No the money is not the most important thing in life but there are many others things which are most important such as : heath, family, friends, happiness, good behaviour with others etc....

Mastergp

Verified member

Money is important in life because it allows us to afford the things we need and want, and can provide us with a certain level of security. However, it is not the most important thing in life. Many people find that their relationships, health, personal passions and hobbies, and sense of purpose and fulfillment are more important than money. It's important to find a balance and to not let money become the sole focus in life.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I realized recently too that I have been so busy trying to make some money to the point where I have forgotten the most important things in life. I had stopped checking on my family and friends, sometimes don't plan dates with my boyfriend and I even neglected by mental and physical health.

We all reach a point in our jobs or businesses where we get too immersed in the work that we forget that money is not the only important thing. It is great to always do a personal check to see if your values and the most important things in your life are still leading.

If they are not, slowly take yourself back to prioritizing them. Make time for your family, make time for friends, go back to your spirituality as often as possible and embrace "me" time where you check on yourself; your physical and mental health and whether you are happy.