How long will it take me to see results on my blog?

King bell

VIP Contributor
It takes about time for your blog traffic to increase significantly. If you have a website, it does not take too long for it to get ranked on the first page of Google. Then, after a few months, you may see an uptick in subscriptions and comments. However, if you want your blog to be successful within six months or less, then make sure that many other factors are aligned such as having an interesting title and tagline. This number is only estimable because there is no one size fits all approach when blogging.

Have a unique title and tagline for your blog. It can be the same title that you have had on all your other blogs or it can be a very different title and tagline to signify the difference between the various blogs. This is what helps with Google ranking. Having a very interesting tagline, one that people are interested in reading, will increase readership. List all of the topics that you plan on blogging about so people know what topics to look for when they visit your site.

Make sure that the posts for your blog are relevant to the topic of interest for each article.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I don't want to offend you but based on what I have read in your post I don't think you have any experience with blogging. I hired an experienced writer, SEO consultant, and digital marketer to build my blog. It took more than 6 months to appear on the first page of Google even though I was targeting keywords with moderate search volume and low competition. Sometimes it even takes more than 6 months eve to get your website indexed on Google (indexed is different from ranking). I have been blogging for almost 3 years, My blog has almost 100 articles, I have 4-5 posts that appear on the first page of Google, I use facebook ads to drive traffic, yet, I don't even get 500 views on my blog per day. Since I don't get a lot of traffic I have not been able to use a lot of high paying ads like revcontent.

Rin34

By the way, you can affect the indexing of pages, if you have the opportunity to link the Google counter to the blog. Using Google tools, you can manually check and index pages that have not yet been found by the search engine.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I would like if you could explain more on what you meant by tagline. You could cite an example of what tagline means and how to create a unique topic. It is very pertinent to note that creating unique content is one of the factors that would drive traffic to your website other than copy-pasting. I just started my website not quite long and I have not drank more than 300,000 in Alexa. it is quite tough skin to get traffic driven to your website but with time, it will definitely improve. That is why blogging is not a get-rich-quick scheme. you don't need to be in haste. you need to exercise a lot of patience. Some blogs could take you 2 years before it get monetized because I have a friend whose blog was monitised after two years and it's like that that at times . if you're looking for a way to earn money very quickly, you don't dare go to blogging because it's not a get-rich-quick scheme and the amount of money you would make in blogging is not commensurate sometimes to the amount of effort that you put in it. It is just a way to earn passive income.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Getting a blog in the first result isn't hard if you are the highest bidder on Google Adwords spenders for most keywords but this will not bring potential clients unless the blog has great content then you will have results for your ads.

GreatSuccess

I would like if you would make sense of more on what you implied by slogan. You could refer to an illustration of what slogan means and how to make an interesting subject. It is extremely appropriate to take note of that making exceptional substance is one of the elements that would direct people to your site other than duplicate gluing. I just began my site not exactly lengthy and I have not drank more than 300,000 in Alexa. it is very hard skin to get traffic headed to your site yet with time, it will move along

E

eldavis

When it comes to things like this ,there is actually no specific time frame. What really matters here is your effort. I have come across cases where people into things like blogging and other internet related jobs took years before they started making good amount of money, while there are others who took just months to achieve this. The amount of hard work you put in and effort would definitely determine how things would go for you. If you want to achieve good results in your business simply put in your very best and your efforts would speak for you.