How much airdrops did Binance start with in 2017?

jakintun

Hey guys

I want to have an idea about the amount of airdrops Binance distributed before they officially launched?

How much airdrop did each person get when signing up?

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I don't have an idea of this because I just joined the binance platform recently . Ever since I started using the platform I've never come across any airdrop before. Based on what people are saying , there are sometimes the binance platform will tell people to buy a certain cryptocurrency and hold in their wallet , that by having such cryptocurrency you can be able to qualify for a certain airdrop , but I don't know how true this is because I've never come in contact with such before . .

Well , I am not particularly interested in most of these things especially in cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency as I understand has drop so badly that lot of investors have lost their money. Even if I have to engage in any form of trading , I will definitely go for forex because that's just the most suitable.

I even have someone that have been engaging airdrop for sometimes now until he eventually withdrawn from all these things because he just consider it as a waste of time and might be very difficult before you are able to see a legit AirDrop except the binance airdrop which does not come easily .

jakintun

I don't have an idea of this because I just joined the binance platform recently . Ever since I started using the platform I've never come across any airdrop before. Based on what people are saying , there are sometimes the binance platform will tell people to buy a certain cryptocurrency and hold in their wallet , that by having such cryptocurrency you can be able to qualify for a certain airdrop , but I don't know how true this is because I've never come in contact with such before . .

Well , I am not particularly interested in most of these things especially in cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency as I understand has drop so badly that lot of investors have lost their money. Even if I have to engage in any form of trading , I will definitely go for forex because that's just the most suitable.

I even have someone that have been engaging airdrop for sometimes now until he eventually withdrawn from all these things because he just consider it as a waste of time and might be very difficult before you are able to see a legit AirDrop except the binance airdrop which does not come easily .
Thanks for your response. I thought airdrops were distributed before it's launch.