How much do barbers make daily?

U-Exchange

Most people hearing about barbing, they just run into conclusion that it's not a profitable business to do, always looking for white collar jobs. As a professional barber, you can be making not less than 5k daily, this really depends on the location of your shop, your barbing tools, your customer service, how decent your shop is and how perfect you're good in barbing.

Do you know of any barber around you? Just go find out what he makes daily, you'll see that it's a nice thing to do.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
I have a friend that barbs and he tells me that they make close to NGN 7000 per day. That is on an average but in times of festivities and other things, they make higher and that will mean that they'll work more and harder.

Barbing is a very good job and actually I will say it is a lie when anybody says that Barbing is not a very credible and profitable job. But there are things that can greatly influence the amount a barber is able to make.

Like the rate at which he or she barbs and the nature of environment. There are places that don't care about Barbing, others Barb at home and so on and so forth. So there are actually some other things which will influence the amount which barbers make but generally all things being in place, Barbing is very good and highly profitable job of course when discipline is applied.

Etini

Valued Contributor
It varies greatly because the amount that a barber makes is dependent on so many factors. These factors include the location of the barbing saloon, the population density of the area the saloon is located, the inputs/ costs put into running the business. For instance, a person operating a barbing saloon around a higher institution is bound to have more patrons and make more money than a person who is just operating on a street.

On average, a barber can make between NGN 3000 - NGN4000 but it can double that amount in certain seasons and circumstances. There is no fixed revenue. That's just a general estimation.

Barbing business is a good business. I am yet to see a barber who is serious that is not living comfortably. On Saturdays and Sundays, they can make 3 times more than weekly earnings. It also requires a great deal of expertise to retain customers.

E

eldavis

One thing i have come to understand is that if it's not lucrative, no one would be willing to give it a try. There are lots of persons who run a barbing saloon and they are making good amount of money from it. There are some who even go as far as adding laundry services to it as well.