How much do you think you can earn from a laundry job online

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
This job is also one of the underrated jobs in my country just like the one I talked about earlier in one of my previous threads. Well the good news about it is that, you can make so much money from it, depending on how much you invested in it, and when I say that, I am not just talking about capital only, I am also pointing to efforts, time and other things that makes a business grow. Once they hear you do this job, they will think that you are a poor man or woman, which is not so. Do you even know that some rich men are also starting to invest in this work as well. They will do it in a big way and brand it with good presentable appearance. One can actually take this profession online in order to meet up with new standards and also get to have more clients to patronize you. Making use of this idea, it will give you the advantage of adding up to your price list, because you are going to be doing your job for more elite classes. And even a commoner trying to come to you will not expect you to give him or her a low price of course

Mika

VIP Contributor
The laundry job means washing clothes, right? So, how do you suppose to wash clothes online? This is ridiculous. Having said that if you have set up a laundry business, you can advertise online to attract customers. When you are advertising, you will have to target local customers, or the people in your town.