How much do you wish to save a month?

chicnthin

In today's world where earning online is possible for all of us with the use of internet, it has become easier for us to save money. I want to know how much are you able to save per month?

For me, I don't really have an offline work since I'm a student but I don't want it to become a hindrance to save money. Thanks to many different earning sites, I get to earn somehow. I don't really use most of my earnings right away, I save most of it so when the time comes, I have some money to get. I save around $30 a month, I know it is nothing compared to what others save, but it is better than nothing. I wish I could make it higher so I'm planning to search for other sites that could make me earn.

What about you? How much are you able to save a month?

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I don't have an offline job too and so saving can be a bit hard for me. I only depend on online work for my earnings and that is not much too. Then I had so many debts the whole of last year and that made it much harder to save anything. Now I am glad that I paid all the debts and now I can start saving. I recently joined a certain sacco that requires me to save at least $5 per month. My plan is to save at least $20 per month.

chicnthin

I don't have an offline job too and so saving can be a bit hard for me. I only depend on online work for my earnings and that is not much too. Then I had so many debts the whole of last year and that made it much harder to save anything. Now I am glad that I paid all the debts and now I can start saving. I recently joined a certain sacco that requires me to save at least $5 per month. My plan is to save at least $20 per month.
Hey, at least you were able to pay all of your debts, which is great relief, by the way. And now that you paid it all, you can save more. It's one step at a time. Good thing we are given an opportunity to earn online, so even though we don't have an offline job, we get to earn something. The best thing is we get to do it at a comfort of our homes. I'm sure we will reach our saving goals and as time passes by, it will increase.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Hey, at least you were able to pay all of your debts, which is great relief, by the way. And now that you paid it all, you can save more. It's one step at a time. Good thing we are given an opportunity to earn online, so even though we don't have an offline job, we get to earn something. The best thing is we get to do it at a comfort of our homes. I'm sure we will reach our saving goals and as time passes by, it will increase.
Yeah, I am so happy that I finally cleared all my debts, it was indeed a great relief. I am also grateful to have online work to do while I continue searching for an offline job and an opportunity to start building my career. For the time being, online work keeps me so busy all day and I love that I get to earn some bucks for myself. It may be little but worth it and I get to start saving and mastering it.

chicnthin

Yeah, I am so happy that I finally cleared all my debts, it was indeed a great relief. I am also grateful to have online work to do while I continue searching for an offline job and an opportunity to start building my career. For the time being, online work keeps me so busy all day and I love that I get to earn some bucks for myself. It may be little but worth it and I get to start saving and mastering it.
I wish you success in finding an offline job that suits well for you. I'm currently not searching for a job right now because I'm still studying. I also couldn't save much as I'm using the money for buying my necessities because I don't want to rely on my parents that much anymore.

In the mean time, it's great that we have an opportunity to work and earn online while we have no offline job. The earnings might be a little lower, but it's better rather than just wasting our time doing nothing at home.