Saving Money How much have you saved this year?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Saving is a very very important part of our lives that we need to do, so has to make sure that we do not get into certain situations where ever you will become very broke and not be able to bail ourselves out of our troubles .

It is often said that the money you save today will save you tomorrow .
Things like this are my major motivation factor whenever I'm considering saving money .

However , it is very important for us to acknowledge the fact that, talking about saving money every day, without actually accessing ourselves to see whether we are getting engaged in things that are helping us to save much money, is just a waste of time .

This is the main reason why I want us to check out how much we have been able to save this year , because not been able to save enough money is just as bad as not doing anything meaningful at all to us meeting your saving goals.

On a personal note , i have been able to save only $100 from what I am making on the internet right now.

This may be a small amount of money , but at least it is helping me to get capital for my next business line that I am thinking of online .

The main strategy that I use that has enable me to save this high amount of money is the fact that I stopped spending so much on basic things that were not necessary adding value to me at all .

I also created a bank account whereby I will not be able to withdraw from there using a debit card , until I walk into the bank myself to withdraw the money .

This has given me a very high sense of discipline, and is helping me to make good amount in my savings account .

How about you , what amount of money have you been able to save this year , and what strategy are using towards meeting your savings goal?

Kendy

Verified member
Actually, as part of my New Year's target, I had a plan to save the sum of $400 for most especially learning s skill both offline and online. I had also made plans that would help me pay my house rent and other bills at ease but as it stands, the year is already fast running out and I do not have any dime. I made a plan to save with my piggy bank but a lot of responsibilities have crowded my thoughts and gives me no choice than dip into my savings. It is really difficult to save when you have no sustainable means of receiving money.

I manage my online work on this forum because I do not want to go through the tumor of teaching in private schools where my salary would not be paid. The target of $400 might seem unrealistic considering that I an not a working class but I have made another saving option, which is to joined a contribution of about 8 person's who would contribute a certain sum of money on a monthly basis and I have already opted to get my own part by the very end of the year. With this method, I am positive that even though I might not reach the $400 but I would attempt $250 but the end of the year.