How Much Money Can I Make On Crytocurrency Per Month?

Sikapa

Verified member
Many people are claiming that crytocurrency is a good way to make money online but I don't know much about it. I have believed what the majority are say and I think I have to learn more so that I can go by that way of making money too.

I'm on this platform not to only making money by posting and commenting on threads but to acquire knowledge and skill too because we are here to educate ourselves also. Is not that I like asking questions but is like I like to learn more and new things everyday. As a total beginner of crytocurrency how will you advice me?

How much money do you suggest I can make within a month?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well first of all, before you can be able to make anything from the crypto space , you must really understand how to trade because that is one of the things you can never escape , without proper understanding you might not likely be able to make anything but you may be at risk of even losing your money which is not what is expected of a trader. I have tried cryptocurrency before and I really understand what trading of volatile market is all about because any slight movement in the market against you may have your account liquidated especially if you are trading with high liquidity.

And as a result , for you to be able to prevent that , what you just have to do is to make sure you understand how to trade because that is one of the most important factors that might help you overcome unnecessary loss of money due to the crypto-currency's volatile nature.

If you are good in technical analysis and fundamental analysis, I think it is quite possible for you to make at least 50 to 80% of your capital within a month . You can even make up to 200 depending on your level of understanding and experience.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
What if I tell you you can make at least $100,000 per month from cryptocurrency, will you believe me? Well, I am sure you will not believe me. Even if you believe me, you might tell me you need to invest hundreds of thousands dollars in order to make that kind of money from investing and trading crypto. Well, there are numerous ways to make hundreds of thousands dollars every month and the best part is you don't have to invest a lot of money. Here are some of the ways to profit fro crypto
Start playing blockchain games like axie infinity, the sandbox, revv racing. You will earn tokens and NFT, you can exchange coins in crypto exchange and trade NFT in nft marketplace.
You can also start using metaverse world like decentraland, where you buy and sell virtual lands, create and sell digital collectibles, etc.
You can also create NFT and make a lot of money. When you go and check NFT marketplaces like Opensea, you will see even a silly looking images are selling hot like hot cakes. These three activities will earn you a lot of money from the crypto world. And trust me this is real, people are making money.

itsyitsy92

It depends on who you ask. “We recommend people allocate 1% to 5% [of a portfolio to crypto]. It's very high risk, so it must be a long-term investment and people need to look at it like a small cap tech stock,” says Ross Gerber, CEO of Gerber Kawasaki Wealth and Investment Management

Skysaint

Verified member
There is no limit to what you can profit from cryptocurrency in a month and there's no limit to what you can lose in the cryptocurrency market in a month, just that you have to be careful enough not to find yourself on he losing side. In a month there are coins that do surge to about 110% increase meaning that if you had invested in the coin you will earn double of your investments. In the past one month, GMT must have increased with over two hundred percent especially for the day traders and that's why I said there's no limit to what you can gain from the crypto market.
In the same vein, you can also lose money like we experienced towards the ending of last year and the beginning of this very year. But if you're experienced enough and how one or two things about cryptocurrency trading then your profits will be sure greater than your losses.
And again, most times it actually depends on the amount you invested in the cryptocurrency market and that will determine the percentage profit you're going to earn by the way.

minenovo

I think, as a total newbie, you will be prudent to focus on learning as much as possible, rather than considering any big profits. Profits depend on the currency, on the market, on how much you invest, on the exchange you use, etc. Learn about those things first.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Sometimes it is true that such an opportunity has big profits but it is not as easy as people think means you need to work hard to reach such a level. In addition, there is a list of known exchanges you use like Binance or Coinut or Kucoin or Crex24 or Coinbase or Coinpayments or Uphold so as a beginner you do not need to focus on new exchanges.

Sodiq

@Sikapa You can earn millions from crytocurrency within a short period of time and you can also lose millions in the same cryptocurrency within the same time frame If proper care is not taken. Just like other online business, cryptocurrency business also require you to acquire some knowledge in other to succeed in a long run.

Before venturing into cryptocurrency business, it's advised to acquire some skill, so you'll know all the principle of the trading, and also after the skill acquisition make sure you understand how to trade because that is one of the most important factors that might help you overcome unnecessary loss of money due to the business volatility.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Cryptocurrency is not really a get-rich-quick scheme , so you shouldn't be expecting to make much especially if your understanding of cryptocurrency is not advance .But you should rather concentrate to learn and understand everything because that is what will determine your possibility of making much.

At least if you can be able to understand perfectly , the possibility of making money is quite possible and there is possibility of you making hundred percent of your investment within a month and sometimes even more. when you talk about trading of cryptocurrency market you are considering your level of prediction and the accuracy of the signal you are able to generate.

A lot of traders are really making money from their trading and at the same time they are losing , but at least if you can be able to make money in 80% of your signal and you only losing 20% in your signal . I don't really sees it as anything bad after all the rate of earning and the rate of losing is quite different.

You can just make money as much as you can make but just try and understand it first because that is where every progress lies.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Crypto currency is indeed a very good way to make good money on almost a daily basis, there are a lot of factors that will determine if one will really make something good from crypto on a daily basis, and some of the factors one must put into consideration before making money from on a daily basis.

First one must put his or her level of understanding of crypto currency operations into considerations. This infact is the most important fact to put into consideration as we will need to utilize the skills in the market that is very difficult to predicts. I have seen people who claim to be professional in analysing the market trends and still make a hell of mistakes at the end and sometimes they mislead other people and for such reasons they lose their hard earn funds.

Another thing we must consider are the event taking place all over the world. This events always have a role to play in the price of the coin in the market. Then lastly we must onside the market volume of the coin and we must also consider the market cap of the coin. All these factors couple with the buyers and sellers are what determines what happens in the market.

cashisking149

A hard one to answer. Depends on how much you have to invest, what you invest in, what you do with it once invested in it, public sentiment towards that projects/coin/token. There isn't an arbitrary answer. It could be as much or as little as you can think of.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Always get the fact that, cryptocurrency isn't a get rich quick investment scheme. If so, lots of people could've get rich, and by now it could've fallen or crumbled just like Ponzi scheme is all about, within short period of time. Crypto is rich, and it requires technical know-how to excel. First of all, we need that basic knowledge to understand how cryptocurrency operates, without that knowledge, we can't understand how to trade not making profit with it. As a first time trader, with less experience, all you need to do, is learn from someone whose understanding is somewhat high, watch YouTube videos to learn how to buy and sell cryptocurrency, learn how to place an order via Spot trading. You don't need to go into Futures contract, with Spot trading, you can't get liquidated, unless you want to get liquidated, Futures will help you to blow-up your account as a beginner. Even the so-called experts too lose money dealing with Futures, but not often, because they set the standard, on how to trade and minimize loss, and maximize profit. I trade on futures market when I learn that a certain coin will move up, I don't trade often, due to how risky it is.

Your income will depend on how you check the news and signals. My advice for you is to use the telegram channels where you can find news, guides and signals. I would recommend you to join this channel: "The crypto universe", Username @Br8789.

blessingc

The cryptocurrency industry is still in its early stages of development. You can make much money with cryptocurrency not just a specific amount. Most of it involves a high level of risk while others need knowledge and much familiarity.

When you know much about crypto, the ups and downs, how to buy, sell and swap, when to buy and when not to, who to transact business with and who not to; in these days where fraudulent individuals have taken over the crypto space to reap from where they never sowed.

Serious carefulness is needed to make it in the crypto space.

If you desire to make money with cryptocurrency monthly you have to be a trader. Investors do not benefit just in few months. They leave it long term over the ups and downs, over the wave, the rising and falling. So trading crypto is the best way to make money over a short time but alot of risk is involved.

The prices of coins go up and down so, to be a trader you need to have the proper analytical and technical skills. You’ll need to analyze market charts on the performance of the listed assets so that you can make accurate predictions about price increases and decreases.

E

eldavis

There is actually no specific amount as to how much a person can earn from dealing with crypto currency. There are days where things might not be that productive, there are also periods where you might make lots of profit as well.

PolySteam

It is incorrect and a misconception to say "how much money can I make with crypto" first you need to understand what Crypto is and how it works. You can't make money with Crypto because crypto is money. It's a currency like any other. You must understand how currency works before you can hope to invest. Thinking of making money with Crypto is how you will lose money. You need to earn crypto just as you would any other form of money. You merely can choose to be paid in crypto. There many ways to make money online. Find a few and try a few and make sure they pay you in crypto. Do not invest until you understand or you will only lose.