How Much Money Have You Earned On Trendri?

Sikapa

Verified member
I know Trendri is legit site to make money. According to most people, Trendri is the easiest pay to post site to make money online. I myself have witness it too, although I have not cash out yet but I just registered on Trendri about seven days ago or so and ever since I was verified, I have started earning small, small.

This has made me to understand and have trust in Trendri. I know I will one day make money on Trendri as my fellow brothers and sisters are earning. I believed there are a lot of people that I can called the masters of the game who are making numerous amount of money on Trendri.

Today I just want as to brag on Trendri. Ever since you started making money as a pay to post on Trendri, how much money have you earned. If you check the amount of money that you have earned, can you say you have again or loss?

Or you are a beginner just like me?

E

eldavis

This should be my third month or so since I started eerning on Trendri, and if am not mistaken, I have earned a total of $28 or there about. I know there are others who have made way more than this on from Trendri though. I hope to earn more from the site.

Kendy

Verified member
Well, I registered on Trendri some months ago and I did not understand how it works. I had waited for a long time for a confirmation email after the registration process because immediately I successfully registered, I was banned on the group for spam. Of course, I was very sure that I did not engage in that. I had to ask an acquaintance and I was showed the way to go about it, which I sent a support ticket and I noticed several other users encountered the same challenge. Nevertheless, my account was activated and I started commenting on this forum around early February of this year. After fulfilling the requirements of 10threads and 10comments before an account can be monetized, I got verified and since then, I have learnt a whole lot from this forum. The threads have been very helpful in all ramifications. I have earned about $15 so far and hopefully, as I kept on sticking to the guidelines, I hope to make more while contributing my quota. A lot of people have earned more and some others have earned less. I get motivated when I see that people or users have utilized this forum for more than a year.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
This website has been of immense help to me and I believe that I have been able to realise more than $150 on posting on this website ever since I joined in late 2020 .

The fact is that , it is one of the best that I have been able to enjoy ever since I started making money online activities in the same year 2020 .

The admin is somebody who is very honest and tries as much as possible to ensure that users are not doing something that is against the rules and regulation that are clearly stated on the forum .

I have also made sure I referred a high number of people to join this website and they have been also able to make money. .

It is very important to note that, most of the payment I have received from this website are usually the ones that I am even using to invest in a new business model that I got to know of by the end of last year.

This is a major reason why I try as much as possible to become active, even if it is just for some few minutes per day so that I can make some few amount of money .

Rachael

Verified member
Considering this forum, I have to put in much effort almost on a daily basis to make $1 so as to reach the minimum withdrawal threshold of $4, but be it as it may, I have learnt so much on this forum and I do not pay for the knowledge. I just started working online 2months ago and so far, I have earned about $20 and I am very pleased with this forum because true to the reviews I read, I can see that it is all real. I choose to stay with this forum because I have the feeling that with time, there would be better offer and advantages especially for old members who have put in so much; effort, time and commitment to see the site grow.

Trendri has really made a positive image for itself when it comes to transparency and customer service to users. I am still looking forward to a day I can earn $3 daily on this forum without much stress. I have been enticed by working online because of the opportunity I have to work during my free schedule and there is no pressure from an employer. The only difference is that, if one is not committed, then you would not make any meaningful money.

Ajebo25

Verified member
I was scrowling on Facebook when I saw a post of someone begging for money I decided to check the comments if anyone helped him that was when I saw a link which says that " register with my link I was inquisitive to know what the llin does so I clicked on it and behold it brought me here I was impressed when I saw the paymet requests and how transparent the site was I so eager to know how the forum works and how to earn from it I messaged many members asking tgem how the forum works and they all said good things about the forum and the admin this gave me more confident and I asked the admin how I could also become a PTP member he told me to follow the requirements which was 30 posts I did it and I got verified since then I have started to post form trendri I just requested for my second withdrawal which is $6 so all what I have earned from trendri will be $10

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
To be sincere and honest , the trendri website forum has been one of the best paid to post website that I have encountered in the internet and since the year 2018 I have been making money online through the trendri website . The trendri website is considered to be legit , paying , and easily accessible coupled with the fact that majority of the truth are transparent and there is absolutely no hidden details hidden from it members and users . The admin of this website is very transparent , generous , and sincere . And he doesn't fail to pay and compensate his website users and members for their great work performed here .

Although I do not keep track of the total amount of money that I have end from this website but if I went to Total the sun approximately $300 is what I have and here possibly since the year 2017 . I do not see myself leaving this website because it is the best paid to post website forum that I have encountered compared to others who are so time-consuming and the earnings are not worth it . Making money on the trendri website is very interesting because you share your ideas and you also earn knowledge and wisdom from others people ideas concerning varieties of arius like business , finance , and making money etc .

blessingc

Well, I won't say I've earned much on tendri since I'm new, but I'm trying and I'm gradually meeting up to it. Though at the beginning I was getting discouraged when I ran out of good topics but I got some tactics and ideals people in this site use in getting their credits, and it has really been helpful and useful

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I know Trendri is legit site to make money. According to most people, Trendri is the easiest pay to post site to make money online. I myself have witness it too, although I have not cash out yet but I just registered on Trendri about seven days ago or so and ever since I was verified, I have started earning small, small.

This has made me to understand and have trust in Trendri. I know I will one day make money on Trendri as my fellow brothers and sisters are earning. I believed there are a lot of people that I can called the masters of the game who are making numerous amount of money on Trendri.

Today I just want as to brag on Trendri. Ever since you started making money as a pay to post on Trendri, how much money have you earned. If you check the amount of money that you have earned, can you say you have again or loss?

Or you are a beginner just like me?
Good evening from my region everyone! Hope you are all doing well. Thank you for your nice thread about Trendri. The truth is that Trendri is my favourite earning platform and I would definitely recommend it to everyone. In the past, I worked on several sites that proved to be fake since I never received any payments from them. That was both unfair and disappointing. For this reason, I decided not to work online again because I thought that it was a complete waste of time, energy and effort.

One day, I came across Trendri. I could not believe that this earning website was true but fortunately, it was. Since then, Trendri has become my favourite site. I have already received several payments to my PayPal account. The transactions are always smooth and fast. To be honest, I am not sure about the exact amount I have earned so far but it does not really matter. The most important thing for me is that I have a good time while earning some money. Here earning is so simple! You just create new threads or reply to the threads of other people. What's more, you meet people from all over the world, you make new friends and you learn interesting things from the threads the members publish everyday. I love Trendri very much and I would not change it for any other site because Trendri is simply the best!

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I got to know Trendri through one of the memebers here. But I didn't take it serious then because the conditions to be met before one could actually make money then were so strict. That's why I chilled and watched how to make things easier for me first before I started utilizing the website.

I only realized how much I have missed when I started working on it and I blamed myself for not starting at the inception. I cannot rightly estimate how much I have made on this website but it is close to $200 since I have started. I just wish I can spare much time on this website. I would have made more than what I am making now.

Nowadays, the admin has even simplified the way money can be made on the forum. There are now countless ways of making money on the website right now starting from the moment you log in to the website. And this move alone has made people to be trooping the website.

The human nature of the admin as well has made people to feel at home while working on Trendri. You are sure that you won't be banned without cogent reason.

NurseFlo

I am still struggling to get verified. I seem to not be able to find a topic to talk about when I normally have so much to say. But reading this makes me feel more encouraged.

Peru

Considering this forum, I have to put in much effort almost on a daily basis to make $1 so as to reach the minimum withdrawal threshold of $4, but be it as it may, I have learnt so much on this forum and I do not pay for the knowledge. I just started working online 2months ago and so far, I have earned about $20 and I am very pleased with this forum because true to the reviews I read, I can see that it is all real. I choose to stay with this forum because I have the feeling that with time, there would be better offer and advantages especially for old members who have put in so much; effort, time and commitment to see the site grow.

Heartstrings

Well,I registered on this forum may this year if I am not mistaking,a sister introduced it to me when I opened up of needing a small source of income to take care of little bills at least. The registration was easy and smooth but I have no idea how to go about it. It was new to me, infact I was confused but the I need the money. Well I got discharged and left the site for over three months. I just happened to have a talk with the sister and she' ask if I have stated earning some cool cash,that was how I started my journey here but of course I was discouraged again as I was told I have to submit 40posts altogether before I can get verified,I was out of ideas initially but I put in more effort since I was told the site is a good one. I just got verified and I hope I earn some some cool cash here as I am yet to reach the withdrawal limit.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
The trendri forum has been one of the most interesting and transparent website for room I have ever come across on the internet. As a fan of paid to post website I have engaged in various PTP platforms but to be sincere and honest there is absolutely no one like the trendri forum. It has 100% transparency and flexibility towards dealing with its members and users. Most importantly you do not have to do anything you may not know about because all what you have to do is speculated in the forums rules and regulation.

I registered in this particular forum possibly sometimes in 2019. But my first account got banned and so this particular account is my second created account. The reason that led to my first account got banned was that I broke the rule of plagarism which clearly shows that this particular form does not tolerate any dubious of fraudulent ways of boosting trade and comments. Also the rewards from this platform has been incredible and has also helped me sort out some financial issues and responsibilities.