Earn Money How much MONEY you can earn from link shorteners?

What are shorteners?​

They are a tool that allows you to make the name of a website (link or URL) shorter so that it is more visually friendly for the user, and thus not overwhelm them with a huge link.

Why do I want to shorten my links?​

In addition to the function that I already mentioned, you CAN still EARN MONEY by shortening your links. Shortener platforms pay you to redirect people to your site, since in this way they show the advertising of other companies that previously hired them to show you their brand, promotions, etc. to have an EXTRA INCOME, by the simple fact of publishing your shortened links on the sites and platforms that you choose.

How much MONEY can I earn?​

I'm certainly not going to lie to you saying that you will become a millionaire, but it is EXTRA INCOME. See it this way; You currently spend much of your life surfing the internet, clicking links, copying links, and visiting countless sites. Now imagine that for every click you give, someone else earns a small commission; It's great, right?

So I don't really have an exact figure that you can earn, because it depends a lot on the shortener you use, in which country your shared links are opened, and the number of shortened links you post. Of course, each platform pays a different amount per click.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Links shorteners are profitable only when you have thousands and millions of people to click the link you are shortening and this is when you can think of making something reasonable that is why it is only for people who have websites and forums, I think 1,000 click can actually gives you $1 from link shortener but this also depends on location.