how much money you would be able to get if each people from the Earth will give you $1

Atbul

Just imagine ... how much money you would be able to get if each people from the Earth will give you $1?
Have you make the calculation? Amazing, no?
But who would give you $1 for free? Maybe some people, but not so much.
But how can you bring people to give $1 for free to you?
I would be very interested in your opinions ... so please comment or reply

uforwealth

Verified member
Before people can give you $1, they must have enjoyed you in one way or another. You must have given them valuable and useful things that have helped them solved many of their problems for a long period of time. By doing so, they will trust you and get ready to assist you whenever you ask them for their assistance. This is exactly what DAVIDO did in Nigeria.

Atbul

Before people can give you $1, they must have enjoyed you in one way or another. You must have given them valuable and useful things that have helped them solved many of their problems for a long period of time. By doing so, they will trust you and get ready to assist you whenever you ask them for their assistance. This is exactly what DAVIDO did in Nigeria.
And what did DAVIDO in Nigeria?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
If the whole world decides to give you $1 each, you will be almost $ 8 billion richer. Though, there is no way this can be possible because there is nothing to warrant all the human populace to give you money even as a celebrity.

The only thing that may happen is some groups of people may give you money even more than the said amount and even be more richer than the whole world giving you a dollar.

The best way to make this done is to know maybe an antidote to some societal ills. For instance, just imagine someone introduced a vaccine to be taken and compulsory for everybody during the lockdown and also charges a dollar each for all the recipient of the vaccine.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
You have really done well with that line of thought, it is a very good when you start out a business plan taking such statistics, I don't want to believe that it is not possible for you to not to make that amount of money from every single humans on earth. But the challenge will certainly be what exactly will you need to do to attract people to give that amount of money. One dollar is not up to a thousand naira and there is no body on planet earth that has not spent up to one dollar, or even misplaced money that is worth up to one dollar.

The truth is it is possible to get one dollar from every one starting with Nigeria with a population of over two hundred million people. If the government of a country can get money from the people directly and directly you can imagine, the government does that through taxation.

If you can sit down and look deeply there will certainly be a service that you can render that will make people to pay you even much than one dollar and funny enough the money can be coming in on a daily basis. All you need do is rack and task your brain.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Just imagine ... how much money you would be able to get if each people from the Earth will give you $1?
Have you make the calculation? Amazing, no?
But who would give you $1 for free? Maybe some people, but not so much.
But how can you bring people to give $1 for free to you?
I would be very interested in your opinions ... so please comment or reply
Hi Atbul. Your post is really very interesting. Actually, I have never thought about that before. What a fantastic way to become rich! Just imagine getting $1 from every human being on this planet. I think that this is only a dream. In my opinion, it is very difficult to achieve this. I cannot think of a way to get $1 from all these people. Maybe I could get some money from only a few people through a certain type of business but definitely, I could not reach everyone. I am sure that most members here will share their good ideas, comments and opinions so as to help us succeed in this. Anyway, thank you once again for your nice post. :)

Setho

VIP Contributor
I do not think I can think of a particular scenario in which the whole world are going to you nicely agreed that they are going to pay you 1 dollars . This is actually a very huge amount of money and I know that a lot of people usually try to make this reference whenever they are trying to teach people how to build products . In creation of products or services , you can order create general purpose products and services or you can create specific purpose products and services .
When you are creating general-purpose product and services then it means that you are trying to target a greater number of the population or if possible the entire population like when you are creating services like water and everybody is definitely going to need them at one point or the other in their daily life . The problem with this kind of products is that you are always going to face stiff competition from other people and we will have to strategically position yourself and invest a lot in marketing before you can be able to break the industry . I believe that this is the only way you can be able to use this kind of instances.

Wiserr

If the whole world decides to give you $1 each, you will be almost $ 8 billion richer. Though, there is no way this can be possible because there is nothing to warrant all the human populace to give you money even as a celebrity.

The only thing that may happen is some groups of people may give you money even more than the said amount and even be more richer than the whole world giving you a dollar.

The best way to make this done is to know maybe an antidote to some societal ills. For instance, just imagine someone introduced a vaccine to be taken and compulsory for everybody during the lockdown and also charges a dollar each for all the recipient of the vaccine.
Yeah I am in support of what you said and i am pretty sure if everyone on earth can just give you a sum of one dollar, one will definitely gather a lot of money, which can even make the sum of billions dollar, even though it sounds impossible lol, but if it happens to be so, one will gather lot of money, but I doubt if one can be the richest man on earth even if he got a sum of one dollar from every single individual.

SANIA

The whole world cannot give you 1$ for free. But 1$ offers are really attractive.
You can make 1$ offers to your services. I have known many successful millionaires which use 1$ attractive offers to engage customers. But the main thing is that offer must be really attractive and useful for the consumers. Then they will surely buy it.