Contingent upon your market and interest group, anyplace between $20 to $200.

I've gotten it totally off-base in a costly market (a worldwide city) and burned through $200 to get to scarcely 100 preferences. My message totally was off-base, my incentive was frail, perhaps the crowd was off-base, as well. The promotion objective was additionally off-base. Oof. That was a hard illustration learned.

I've gotten it squarely in an exceptionally modest market(developing world) and burned through $20 to hit 500 preferences, 100,000 arrive at on posts, a ton of offers, remarks and responses. The message was right on target, the incentive was alright, however the crowd was precisely on and timing was hot (moving subject).

Like Mike Moll referenced a couple of moments back, focusing on is the key. Assuming you get that right, it's OK to have a recently alright message and a not so solid incentive.

Be that as it may, no doubt, 500 is not difficult to accomplish. Get your companions in, run a like mission for your objective market inside your's companions (for the reward trust focuses ie <friend> likes <Facebook page> message), you ought to hit that in a matter of moments.