How Not to Waste Your Time on Social Media

Mika

VIP Contributor
When I first joined social media, I wasn't thinking about promoting my business or earning money. But as I spent more time on these platforms, I realized that they could be used for more than just sharing photos and videos or checking someone else’s content. I started by sharing my blog posts, then moved on to promoting products. Nowadays, I not only earn money directly from social media but also use it to boost sales for my online stores. Social media can be really useful if you know how to use it right. If you are spending a lot of time on social media, try to monetize your activities.

Holicent

VIP Contributor
So many people make money on social media, not like they don't have friends to chat with but they make business or money making their top priority. They promote their products using Facebook especially when they already have their audience, it's much easier. You can make money through organic or inorganic mean, that's paid and without paying, when you have your audience might not have to pay to get your product sold but if you don't have existing audience, you have to place an ad. It's best you make money while using Facebook than chatting all day and spending money on data.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Not everyone has this opportunity because not everyone has products to sell on facebook or articles to sell then the mission becomes harder because they need to start from scratch to learn how to work on those platforms for example. It needs a period to build their network because not every one like these earn money posts or could flag the post which could lead to account social media jail. Despite of that, it depends on time and money earned because the reward must fit the effort.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
For social media to be useful to you as a business owner you have to utilize it in the right way, due to social media today we have access to a lot of people across the world that otherwise we can’t have access to, but most people waste time on Social Media, watching skits and just scrolling aimlessly.

You can build a brand completely out of social media and be able to land clients through putting yourself out there and spreading the word about your business, this will help you in reaching your goals and also having fun on the social media too.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Why should you consume content on social media when you can actually create content and make money form social media. I mean why should you scroll your social media feed, watch someone else's videos, check someone else's photo when you can actually share your own content and make money. Creating content, especially video content, for social media is not difficult, all you need to do is open your social media app and start recording your video and then share. There are a lot of apps that will help you make better videos.