How often do you worry about money.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
The necessity of money is visibly seen mostly in the ways we try to achieve it . And personally if you ask me how often do I search for money I'd say almost every day . Money both practically and literally is a resourceful and important asset or tool which to some extent is important and beneficial for our survival as human beings . As a growing individual seeking to be more financially equipped and stable in life I so much worry about money every day . Attaining financial freedom is definitely the prayers and request of every individual mostly the youth of these generation , and I being one of them I so much look forward to the time my dream and self-goal or objective of achieving financial freedom would be made a reality . I personally know that if am able to stay focus and keep pushing despite failures and difficulties encountered in various strategies I have personally used to make money , I would definitely reap and yield the benefits .

Despite the importance and essentiality of money , I endeavour never to bring to myself unnecessary and unbearable hardship and pain when trying to achieve this money in abundance , rather I am only pursing and chasing after money for what it is and for the only temporary happiness that it brings and nothing else attached .

Money is something that is so important in our lives because we use money to do ever in every day's life. I always advice people to work hard in order to get more money but how much we can earn tomorrow determines what we do today. It is everybody's wish to get rich.

But money is something we shouldn't be worried about because no matter how much you worried about it, it won't make you rich. We have to although think about how we can make money for living but that does not means we should be worrying about money. Worrying about money gives you nothing but stress and pressure, yes, you will gain nothing from your worrying and all will be in vain. That is why I always say money is good but never let it absent gives you a sleepless nights or even give you stress that you can never stand it.

One needs to be concerned about having money but not to be too worried about making money. Though I am very sure that someone without money will be too worried about that condition but I don't think being too worried will solve the problem, the best thing to do is to look for diff6eays of making money.

I think it is better first to learn the reason why there is no money in the first instance. Is it because there is no employment or is there reckless spending?

All these will be very useful while looking for different ways by which we need to approach to solve the problems of being worried about money.

Someone that doesn't have money because of reckless spending should learn how to cut the cost and they to prioritize some things instead of being worried obwe the lack of money. Continuous thinking just like the poster above me said won't make the situation reduced.

Someone that doesn't have money because of lack of work is only entitled to write out his CV and start seeking employments instead of being in his room and be worried over not having money.

If all these can be done, it will help.

If I were to particularly speculate I would say that I worry about money almost every time and in fact this is due to the truth because money indeed is a very important and resourceful except that every individual almost totally endeavour to have in his or her position so as to successfully and adequately enjoy the good things of life which possibly include his needs and wants . For the past years majority of individuals are totally engaging on various activities and strategies and also following various categories of making money online opportunities so as to successfully achieve financial freedom but to be sincere only a few majority of individuals have been able to achieve this from the many who are chasing and pursuing after wealth .

The importance of money is inexhaustible mentioned and that can clearly be seen on the way that majority of people are totally Searching and Pursuing after money today . It is indeed also an incredible activity to see how the internet has totally made it more easier and more durable for individuals like you and I to successfully make money online even by just staying at our homes .

People just have to first know that worrying as never changed anything not even ones financial state, Despite the importance and needs of money it is not necessary to put self under pressure when it comes making money it doesn’t make any sense to bring to myself unnecessary pressure

Like it is rightly stated above it is better to pursue and chase after money than just being idle. you have to take action to make money. The good thing is that even the internet has made numerous provisions for this. The good thing now is that we can use different earning websites and platforms to totally engage our self to earn money reasonably and comfortably.

The thing is not to worry but make money. i. So we need to think less and do more work this way we can make more money. Money can be made either online or offline now. so try it out.

I don't really have time to worry about money . Although I need money for almost everything in my life but instead of me to worry about money I'd rather focus that energy , time and everything to look for every possible way I can make money on the internet or any way that interest me.

Normally I may be concern something. If I need money to do something urgently and I don't have it at that particular period of time but there is nothing I can do. We need money to carry out our life plans and preparation and to be able to achieve all the things you need proper preparations of these things ahead is always the best way.

I don't know if I can be worried about money , but sometimes I think of the future without money but worrying about money without planning on how to stabilize yourself is not going to help your problem any quicker.

For myself, money is one thing i worry about a lot. Before i carry out any move, i make sure i have the money to do it and most importantly if i would have enough to sustain myself after doing it. I do not want a situation where i would end up spending all i have in doing a particular thing then in the end become stranded. And am pretty sure am not the only one who worries about money a lot.