How profitable is a coffee shop.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
To be sincere and honest the ability for a coffee shop business to be profitable and to succeed totally depends on the area and the region in which it is been established . In some areas of Nigeria which is my country there are some establishment of coffee shop but one of the most noticed feature about coffee shop over here is that not a lot of people fancy it that is why they do not succeed . In the US and other Asian related countries the establishment of coffee shops is definitely a good choice of business establishment and a lot of people are definitely making it over there by the establishment of coffee shops . Over here in Nigeria , only a few minority of the population are drinkers of coffees but a huge population are definitely not drink as of coffee but rather more likely to consume other soft drinks and beers .

So basically what I am trying to speculate is that if you have to establish a coffee shop you don't have to multitask it by also providing the selling of other drinking related items such as soft drinks and beers . So that as other individuals are enjoying the consumption of coffee , other population can also enjoy the consumption of soft drinks .

It is indeed absolutely true that the ability for a coffee shop to be profitable and to succeed totally depends on the area and the location in which the business is been established that is why it is advised that any business owner intend to establish any business of any kind must first of all ensure that the kind of business he or she wants to established totally match the environment in which he or she intends to establish the business . There is no doubt that establishing a profitable coffee shop is possible but yet the ability for it to be possible is honestly depends on the area and location in which the business is being situated .

Talking about the establishment of coffee shops in Nigeria personally I did not believe that the establishment of coffee shop over here will definitely succeed this is because not everyone fancy or enjoys the drinking of coffee but rather even if an individual want to drink coffee he or she can absolutely do it in his or her own possibly at home rather than buying it on the shops . I totally like the idea that you gave which is the fact that if an individual have to establish a coffee shop and want it to be profitable he or she must endeavour to multitask and what that means is that he or she must also sell other related products .