How to avoid being broke

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
In Nigeria today, we all know that making is no joke, the rate of unemployment in the country is very alarming and it is causing more poverty in the society, if you notice you will see that fraud is starting to seem like a legal job because most people forced to divert to something like that, well it is not like I am supporting it but bad situation is pushing people to think wild and do what they are not supposed to do to make a living. In order to avoid something like this, I think I may know of some tips that could help to make you have some money on you, they are;

1. Odd jobs
2. Online jobs

1. Odd jobs:
well I will not deny the fact that I know that most of the jobs like this are not really common in nigeria, but if you don’t mind, you can do some of it like promo job, I know of one that street brother does and gets paid three thousand naira everyday and he does not even have to spend the whole day there, so there are works like and they also called “daily pay” jobs where you will receive your payment immediately after you are done, like working as a bricklayer’s work-man, and some of these factories also needs services like that sometimes

2. Online jobs: there are different ones you can do and all it will cost you is just your data and your smart phone. E.g. survey, paid to post (just like the one we do on trendri) and so on.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
These odd jobs in Nigeria are so complete reap off. Like all those that goes to work in sites, where new building or houses are being built, I sometimes see the amount of work they had to do, from morning till in the evening and yet they pay them very unreasonably. I think it's the foreman that usually go home with far pocket, leaving those Junior workers with pennies to take home. Odd jobs in Nigeria, are really something else!

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Online job should be optional because I know a lot of people here that doesn't even want to hear anything about online business , even some younger youth which I believe supposed to have a good understanding of what online business is all about seems not to even have a single understanding, because according to them they believe that it is a scam and there is no possibility of them making money from any online business they will come across, people should just try as much as possible to make money legitimately as long as it does not break the rules of the government and also the rules of nature.

Rachael

Verified member
I do not think there is anyone that enjoys being broke but the way we go with our actions speaks volume. The state of being broke might either be on a temporary basis or a permanent basis. There are individuals when once they set their eyes on money, all their mindset is to spend it immediately and if this is not achieved, it is very impossible for them to rest. I had a friend who was always in the habit of incurring debts and the reality was that, she did not use the money to do anything significant but just to pay up other debts she had owed.

At times, it feels like she has become addicted to owing money. This is someone that earns above $200 with no hard responsibilities yet she was never contented. I had tried to caution her severally but she flared up. There are some persons that no matter the high amount they are being paid, it has become an addiction that they must be broke. To avoid being broke: stop the habit of overspending, cultivate the habit of using the scale of preference and attend to your urgent needs first and if possibly, improvise the rest.

Ajebo25

Verified member
To avoid being broke depend on your mindset budget how you spend your money don't spend it lavishly another thing is that find legal ways to make money don't depend on others to give you money always work online become a freelancer or a writer write on bloggs or companies like scooper news and opera news hub I don't think anybody likes being broke not to be able to spend as they like you should all generate the habit of saving incase of the future you need a goo d saving habit if not when you're broke you will have no where to turn to

Avoid who you spend your money on if they are people who wouldn't help you when you're broke then its better to keep your money use it for better things stats a small scale or retailing business with time trust me it will grow an idle mind is the devils workshop don't be lazy work for your money and stop expecting manner to Fall from heaven

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Being broke is considered to be a critical condition and situation , when an individual is broke he is considered to be bankrupt liquidated and has no ability to acquire assets and properties that he or she desires he also does not have the ability to save money and also to invest in any investment activity or practices that may come around . It is 100% never advised to be broke that is why productivity is very important in a human life . In order to avoid being broke you must change your mindset toward the act of making money , you shouldn't see your condition or limitations as an excuse on why you are you are not making money but rather you must encourage yourself personally , that you are indeed worthy of making money and worthy of joining the majority of individuals seeking for ways to make it in life successfully .

Sometimes it is as a result of the environment a particular individual lives and reside in that may have hindered his or her ability to make money thereby making him broke and bankrupt . In some regions of west Africa for example Nigeria which is known as one of the developing country that we have in town , majority of individuals in Nigeria are broke not because they want to , but as a result of environmental and political crisis surrounding the country and these have affected the ability to make money because there is no available jobs for individuals to seek . Rather than waiting for the government to provide jobs for you why not take the action of making money online by indulging in online activities like affiliate marketing , freelancing , and cryptocurrency and forex investment so as to build a passive income stream thereby earning a positive and considerable amount of money online .

E

eldavis

The best way to avoid being broke is simply having self discipline, you might have multiple sources of income, if there is no proper management,or if you are not able to control how you spend, you would end up being broke all over again. Learn how to save, then learn how to manage your money, the key to this is planning. Have a list that separates you needs form your wants, this would help you with your spending.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
In Nigeria today, we all know that making is no joke, the rate of unemployment in the country is very alarming and it is causing more poverty in the society, if you notice you will see that fraud is starting to seem like a legal job because most people forced to divert to something like that, well it is not like I am supporting it but bad situation is pushing people to think wild and do what they are not supposed to do to make a living. In order to avoid something like this, I think I may know of some tips that could help to make you have some money on you, they are;

1. Odd jobs
2. Online jobs

1. Odd jobs:
well I will not deny the fact that I know that most of the jobs like this are not really common in nigeria, but if you don’t mind, you can do some of it like promo job, I know of one that street brother does and gets paid three thousand naira everyday and he does not even have to spend the whole day there, so there are works like and they also called “daily pay” jobs where you will receive your payment immediately after you are done, like working as a bricklayer’s work-man, and some of these factories also needs services like that sometimes

2. Online jobs: there are different ones you can do and all it will cost you is just your data and your smart phone. E.g. survey, paid to post (just like the one we do on trendri) and so on.
Good evening from my region everyone! Thank you for your interesting topic and your nice ideas that will help us not be broke. It is true that being broke is an unpleasant feeling. Undoubtedly, we do need money to cover our daily needs and the needs of our family. We cannot survive without money. Furthermore, money makes us feel financially free. For this reason, we must be hard-working so as to avoid being broke. It is important, to find a profitable job to do. This job can be either online or offline. Of course, it is wise to save some money for the future because life is unpredictable and learn not to spend our money carelessly on things we do not really need. In this way, I think that we will avoid being broke. Thanks again for sharing this helpful post with us.

moneyteam

There's no single answer to this since everyone's financial situation is unique. However, here are two general principles you can follow to help you avoid being broke.

First, make sure you have a clear understanding of your income and expenses. Write down everything you earn and spend over the course of a month, so you can see where your money is going. Once you know where your money is going, you can start making changes to ensure that more of it stays in your pocket.

Second, create a budget and stick to it. Determine how much you need to spend on essential expenses like food and housing, and then allocate the rest for discretionary spending. Tracking your spending will help you stay within your budget.