HOW TO AVOID DANGER AS A LOW SUGAR LEVEL PATIENT.

Bard Racheal

Why not try these whenever you feel weak or dizzy like you could collapse anytime soon?
As you know, low sugar is really dangerous.
It takes life if not well taken care of.

Now meet your doctor, go for a test; listen to his prescription, it will also include these:

✓Taking a bottle of Pepsi with you.
✓Or take some cubes of sugar with you whenever you’re going out. (Just take one)

✓Reduce the intake of too much bitter substance.

✓Test frequently so as to know if it's deteriorating or going rapidly high.

✓Shun self medication.
✓Rest a whole lot.
✓Think less.
✓Pray a lot.
✓Make your doctor your next friend.

✓Do not keep silent whenever you feel some kind of discomfort.
Just tell someone close to you.
Because, some times some of us feel ashamed of disclosing our predicament to anyone.
It’s wrong!
Spill it out! Help may locate you.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
In most cases getting advice from the doctor to really understand the best thing to take is always very important because the Pepsi you are talking about may not really be the best for the body because it is a process sugar but instead of Pepsi I rather suggested they take glucose because that would help in energy improvement or maybe lucozade boost.

Somethings like that may really be good but so many things are also to be put into consideration , for example anyone who is really interested to take lucozade boost and Pepsi must not be a person with ulcer because those things contain caffeine that may not really be the best for people with ulcer.

A cubes of sugar, well a possess sugar may not actually be the best for the body and instead of that I will suggest that the person should try as much as possible to take natural honey because that is a natural sweetener that can really help to improve the sugar level of a person.

Even if we are taking all these things we shouldn't stop communicating with our doctor all the time, such person should also have a means of testing blood the sugar too.

Bard Racheal

In most cases getting advice from the doctor to really understand the best thing to take is always very important because the Pepsi you are talking about may not really be the best for the body because it is a process sugar but instead of Pepsi I rather suggested they take glucose because that would help in energy improvement or maybe lucozade boost.

Somethings like that may really be good but so many things are also to be put into consideration , for example anyone who is really interested to take lucozade boost and Pepsi must not be a person with ulcer because those things contain caffeine that may not really be the best for people with ulcer.

A cubes of sugar, well a possess sugar may not actually be the best for the body and instead of that I will suggest that the person should try as much as possible to take natural honey because that is a natural sweetener that can really help to improve the sugar level of a person.

Even if we are taking all these things we shouldn't stop communicating with our doctor all the time, such person should also have a means of testing blood the sugar too.
As for me, my doctor adviced me to take Pepsi. After taking much glucose.