How To Avoid Fraud Job Offers?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The problem of fraudulent job offers is growing a lot. A few months ago, I saw a job advertisement on facebook. They demanded me to send my C.V through email address. I got a message on Whatsapp and I replied to them. They asked me to come the next day for the interview and I agreed. I rode to that place using my motorcycle. The office of that "company" was situated in an old building. There were many other people present there who were waiting for the interviewer and after some time they allowed us to get in. I met the interviewer and he told me that they will be conducting a "seminar". I never felt easy there and I told him that I will come tomorrow. When I was leaving that place, I was cautioned by another guy to never join them because they were a fraudulent company. How do you avoid such people in the first place?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The very method is common in my country. They are not really a fraud but a marketer who will only ask you to be selling some maybe drugs and you will be collecting commissions. To avoid such a thing, you have to be very careful about your details that you out online and you need to verify every job invitation on Google.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Fraudulent jobs are everywhere today especially online and social media. Nowadays, it is easy for fraudsters to perform their scam activities on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and the likes of it. You can easily fall into their hands if you are not careful or if you are the type that likes good things to come in easy ways

Dora Wi

Sadly, this is a difficult issue. I personally like to look up reviews of the company - both client/customer and employee reviews can help you determine whether it's legit. Of course, you have to look out for fake reviews, but all in all, this gives you an idea.

dagm

Deceptive tasks are actually all over today particularly on the internet as well as social networks. Nowadays, it is actually simple for fraudsters to carry out their fraud tasks on systems like Twitter and google, Instagram, Twitter as well as the similarity it. You can easily quickly fall under their palms if you are actually certainly not cautious or even if you are actually the kind that such's as great points to are available in simple methods

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Selling of building material is a good a profitable business. In this type of business is necessarily that On should learn how to do though it might not be too long before one will know it and start his/ her own business.
Am saying this because its good that one should know how to run a business before venturing in to it.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This seminar thing was encountered by my assistant in the office. The job offer was very tempting with the training of 4 months that is paid in US dollars. Fortunately my assistant consulted me so I studied the offer sheet. The catch is the seminar for orientation. You have to send money for the reservation otherwise there will be no more slots. Later on that offer was proved to be a scam.