How To Deal With Mental Health Problems Caused By A Lack Of Love in Life?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Human beings have many strong emotions in them. No humans on this earth is entirely free of emotions, even though there are many "emotionless" people out there who do not care about other people at all. However, since we can say that we still have hope in humanity, there are many people who love other people and they also expert to receive love in return. There are many people who do not want wealth at all! What is the point of having wealth in your life when you are totally alone and there is no one who cares for you? How could wealth bring happiness in your life? I am certainly NOT saying that wealth is not important, but companionship, love, and affection are equally important. Unfortunately, there are many people who do not get the love they deserve.

Despite being nice to others, they often find themselves rejected not only by their partner, but also by their family members, relatives, and friends as well. We can say that these are the kind of people who live alone most of the time and I personally knew many such people. These people often develop mental health problems. According to me, the best way to deal with this problem is to pray and seek forgiveness of Allah. I meditate and I find spiritual peace. What are some tips for such people?

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Mental health problems can occur when you feel the need for love and affection is not being met. These problems can be remedied by finding a partner who will provide you with all of the love and affection that you require.

If you cannot find a partner to love you, then you must learn to love yourself. This is important because it will help you to deal with your mental health problems caused by a lack of love in life.

Secondly, Stay healthy by eating well and exercising. Developing good health habits may also lessen the severity of your mental health problem.

Also, no matter how people treat you, do not hate, always look at the positive side. Show some kindness, when they are happy with the kind of kindness you show, you feel good and they might even reciprocate. If they don't, remember you have a goal to get loved as you love, do not be discouraged.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I grew up in a society that friendship is a standard. That means as youngsters you need to have friends. For the adults you also need friends but in a deeper level because usually your friends when you are young are still your friends now. With regards to love life it is a common occurrence to see a person losing his love or a person gaining a new love. That is the usual theme in the movies and in book stories. That simply shows the love life is important. One line that I read about love life is it makes you live longer. But I guess that is not really accurate because my great grandfather lost his wife to cancer when he was 60. He lived up to 106.

When I lost my wife in October 2021 it was like a total devastation. But someone said that my wife would not be happy to see me forlorn and seeming lost. I had to be strong. I fought with myself during the grieving period and actually until now I am still in the mourning state. But maybe I can learn to live alone. Being an old man I am not expecting another love to come my way.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I will not deny the fact that some people are lovelorn who find it difficult to have a romantic life as a result of not being loved back despite the fact that they shower love to their partner. What do they need to do? They should move on to another person, there is a woman for every man.

If it is family love that someone lacks. There must be a reason. There must be something bad the person does engage in. Check the thing, correct it and see people loving you. People especially family members can't just hate you, there must be something you are doing wrong.

To be loved means you must love yourself, we won't know the meaning of love until we love ourselves. That's when we will evaluate the love that others have for us. I don't really believe there will be a situation whereby a person will be hated by everybody without any particular cause.

E

eldavis

I think you need to check yourself as well, people see you the way you see yourself. If you are in a particular place and they do not see your value, the best thing is to move somewhere else. When we begin to look down on ourselves, we indirectly attract such negative emotions to ourselves. Most times we put ourselves in these conditions to be used by others even without knowing, set standards for yourself and be proud of who you are. Another thing is self love. You should not expect someone else to love you or show you love, when you do not even know how to love yourself. Understand yourself and make yourself happy, every other thing become becomes alot easier.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
See there Are a lot of psychological reason why most of these things is happening , take for example if people are trying to be nice to other people for the main purpose of being loved then this is not likely to succeed because this type of love will be unnatural and this is not what is needed in today's society .

In fact I will not even advise people to even think of loving other people but they should just consider and look for a way to improve the life because that is the most important thing , when people see that you are really passionate about yourself and you are so eager to achieve your life goal a lot of people will be naturally attracted to you because they will consider you to be a person with a very good potential.

A lot of us are just feeling insecure and as a result of this we always seek for love in a place we shouldn't do and if this happened we are likely to be taken for granted because we have neglected the right thing we should do. I don't really have time to care about who love me or not , the most important thing is how to make money that's all.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
There are a lot of people out there who are struggling from things like this , and it is very important that the government does so much in making sure that people like this get some kind of orientation of how best to tackle this thing , because we have so many people struggling from it and there seems to be no more support for people struggling from things like this and that is why it continues to get bad and people in such situation usually give up .

It is very very important that people learn to appreciate themselves for who they are and get to realise that the world is not going to care for them if they themselves do not know how to show love to themselves .

Self-love is very important because it goes a long way in boosting your sense of self-esteem , and helping you to manage yourself even when other people do not get to appreciate you or whatever you are doing and the impact you are making in the society .

You also have to make sure you try to relate with people who have similar interests with you as it goes a long way in making you to get engaged in several activities that will make you to not be lonely and bored.

JulietaRizas

Your reflections on the significance of companionship and emotional fulfillment strike a chord. It's undeniable that human connection and love play pivotal roles in our lives, contributing profoundly to our sense of happiness and well-being. Indeed, material wealth pales in comparison to the richness of genuine relationships.
While spiritual practices like meditation can offer inner peace and solace, it's equally important to seek professional support when navigating such emotional turmoil. You can find a psychologist in San Antonio who can provide guidance and empathy can be a crucial step toward healing and finding new avenues for personal growth.