How to earn as a Nigerian from Online Book Club.

Etini

Valued Contributor
I have done several threads about the site called online book club. This post is to help Nigerians with information on how to earn from the site. The site pays through PayPal as we all know, and Nigerians ate excluded from receiving funds via PayPal. I am a Nigerian and I earn from online book club. Let me explain how I do it.

There are online exchangers that would receive your PayPal funds for you and pay you the Naira equivalent in your bank account. A Google search would show you some trusted online exchanges in Nigeria. Before you list an online exchanger on Online Book Club site, find out from the exchanger if another person is using that PayPal email on Online Book Club. The site would ban your account for duplicate accounts if more than one account uses one PayPal email. When that is done and ascertained, you can list the PayPal email in your preference tab on Online Book Club. The funds you earn on the site would be paid there and the exchanger would pay you the naira equivalent. I have been using this method for the last one year to receive payments of over $200 from online book club.

Etini

Valued Contributor
You should try cash-galaxy, they also pay you in gift kards! I use it often and it works.
Are you a Nigerian? I have done a google search on on the cash galaxy apo and I haven't found any information about it online. I went to Google play, read about the app, and searched for reviews from other users but found no reviews. Is it that it is a very new app and no one has used it? Please sir, do well to address these issues. Reading about it, it looks like an interesting money-making app with its wide array of payment options.

They say you don't have to wait for anything to request your withdrawal. Is it like you can just request to be said anything you earn after a task? We also need to know about the payout rates. I think the owners of the app should have a faq section to help potential new members. Please do well to answer these question since you have been using the app for some time now.

Munachee

I have done several threads about the site called online book club. This post is to help Nigerians with information on how to earn from the site. The site pays through PayPal as we all know, and Nigerians ate excluded from receiving funds via PayPal. I am a Nigerian and I earn from online book club. Let me explain how I do it.

There are online exchangers that would receive your PayPal funds for you and pay you the Naira equivalent in your bank account. A Google search would show you some trusted online exchanges in Nigeria. Before you list an online exchanger on Online Book Club site, find out from the exchanger if another person is using that PayPal email on Online Book Club. The site would ban your account for duplicate accounts if more than one account uses one PayPal email. When that is done and ascertained, you can list the PayPal email in your preference tab on Online Book Club. The funds you earn on the site would be paid there and the exchanger would pay you the naira equivalent. I have been using this method for the last one year to receive payments of over $200 from online book club.
Hello Etini, thank you for this, it has been really helpful. Please can you recommend some exchangers which you've tried personally and can vouch for?

Shezwhiney

Are you a Nigerian? I have done a google search on on the cash galaxy apo and I haven't found any information about it online. I went to Google play, read about the app, and searched for reviews from other users but found no reviews. Is it that it is a very new app and no one has used it? Please sir, do well to address these issues. Reading about it, it looks like an interesting money-making app with its wide array of payment options.

They say you don't have to wait for anything to request your withdrawal. Is it like you can just request to be said anything you earn after a task? We also need to know about the payout rates. I think the owners of the app should have a faq section to help potential new members. Please do well to answer these question since you have been using the app for some time now.

Hello dear! Thanks for your post. Please is it necessary for your PayPal account name to match your username on online book club before you can get paid?