How to earn decent living as a writer

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
In my opinion, posting your freelance writing services on websites like Upwork, Fiverr, or Freelancer is one way for an online writer to get money. As far as I know , it is good to remember that you can get paid for your writing abilities by finding clients who need articles, blog posts, copywriting, or content production.

I have noticed that creating worthwhile materials that would visitors and draws readers can result in passive revenue.

It's worth mentioning that it is good to always considered signing up for content production services like Vocal or Medium, where you can post and get paid depending on the views, interactions from readers, and based on other metrics.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
You might want to consider that an excellent approach to make money is to offer your skills as a ghostwriter or content creator as well and you can approach companies or entrepreneurs who need assistance with writing books or email newsletters. In my opinion, there are frequently prospects for ghostwriting gigs on freelance websites or through writing firms. To be honest, self-publishing e-books or other digital goods on sites like Gumroad or Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing must be seriously considered. It became evident to me that you might make royalties and passive money in addition to writing and selling your own books.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Blogging on your self hosted website, writing and publishing ebooks, ghost writing are some of the ways to make money as a writer, however, whether your earnings will be decent or not depends on a lot of factors. For instance, to earn decently form your blog, apart form a good writer you also need SEO and digital marketing skills. Likewsie, to sell ebooks and make money you need to run ad campaign and also market on social media. To earn from ghost writing, you need to be active on freelancing sites