How to earn from Amazon kdp

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Money making, publishing etc has been made easier for authors with the Advent of the platform called Amazon kdp.
It is a platform that allows you to first after creating an account,you can upload your books there at your designated price and you will have every control of its sales and purchase. You earn 70% of the price per purchase and you get paid in your local currency.
There are easy tips to start earning as a writer when you become a publisher with the aid of Amazon kdp.

As a young boy, I have been so intrigued with the art of writing and publishing and personally even as a kid I wrote up to if not even more than 10 manuscripts. I pleased with my parents to help support me in it's publishing an marketing but it was not possible. They refused to help nor give me a helping hand and lubricate my writing career.

But now, even as a teenager I have been given this avenue by kdp to not just be able to publish what I have written but to also earn a lot from it on an international basis. People from all over the world will purchase your book and you will get paid for your work depending on the number of sale your book makes.
It is indeed a very good and credible Money making avenue and as an entrepreneur with good writing skills you must not let it go down the drain undeveloped. Simply go to Amazon kdp and get signed up and you will be able to publish your books even from home. Did you get that? From home with just your laptop or probably smartphone. You choose the format in which your book will be processed and you get quick cash.
Do quick and grab this opportunity as fast as possible

King bell

VIP Contributor
To earn money on Amazon , you must first sign up for the Amazon KDP program. Once you are enrolled, there are a few steps you need to take to make money. First, create an account and then fill out your bank account information using their Fill Out Your Tax Information form.

Once that is completed, Amazon will deposit your share of any qualifying Kindle book sales from the previous month. If this is your first time receiving payments from Amazon, then it may take a few weeks for them to send payment but only if they qualify for a month's worth of payments or more in royalties. You should get monthly royalty payments as long as your books generate at least $15 in revenue each month. Amazon will pay you the 15% of net profits. However, the more books you publish, the more income you can make per month.

Amazon KDP has a couple different programs you can choose from. One is a basic e-book program which will pay royalties based on how many pages your book has and if sales are made for that month on Amazon . Another is Kindle Unlimited which will pay royalties based on how much your book is downloaded and how long it is read in that month.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Trust me, you don't get quick cash by publishing your book or ebook through KDP. You are either pretending this or do not know exactly what it goes to making money on KDP. Just because you can publish for free doe snot mean you start earning a lot of money. First of all you really need to work hard in writing your book, however, before you write that book you need to find a profitable niche, a niche that is in demand but does not have a lot of competitions. You will then have to do research on your niche. Once your book is published you will have to work hard to market your book. Every day hundreds of books are published on Amazon, how can you stand out from the crowd? If you are able to figure out that you might be able to generate sales, other wise, you end of with zero sales.

E

eldavis

I have heard so much about this method of earning but there are still so much I need to know about it. I met someone who said you don't really need to have any professional knowledge when it comes to writing before you can actually earn. But if these where to be true, how do people actually write and earn form it?

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have published a couple of books on KDP. Did I make a lot of money from my books published on KDP? No really! If you are a first-time author, you will have zero sales unless you use aggressive marketing tactics. If you are a published author and had some sales in the past, you might be able to generate sales with your second or third book. In order to generate sales on your KDP books, you need two things, one, a lot of time to market your books, and two, money to advertise your books. If you have time, you need to aggressively promote your books on social media and try to get good reviews. You can do this by offering your book for free for a limited time. The idea behind this is to get people to acquire your books for free and then encourage them to leave reviews.