Do I need a course to publish and earn on Amazon kdp

Carpon

Valued Contributor
From the first time I heard about Amazon kdp publishing, I began to find ways that I can get introduced into it so as to start earning. But one thing I discovered is that people will always tell me I need to get a course on it before I can be able to publish and such a course if usually sold at very high amounts.

Actually the course is a very nice guide to publishing on Amazon kdp, but people who can't afford it should not feel like publishing is impossible on Amazon kdp. You can publish on Amazon even without taking the course as far as you can think and reason effectively.

All you need to do is to go to the Amazon Kdp website and there is a guideline there on how to earn from Publishing on the platform. All you may need to know is that you require some apps for designing your books and apart from that every other thing is a walk over.

If you really want to earn on kdp, then you can follow the procedure above and get all you need without spending your money on some bogus and bulky courses.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
If you think you don't need a course in order to be able to make money on Amazon Kindle publishing then you may be right but you'll find it very difficult. Publishing of books is not the only thing you need in order to be profitable as a an Amazon Kindle publisher.

There are a lot of things you need to know when it comes to publishing of books on Amazon Kindle and as a newbie you will find it the very difficult and you may not be able to make any money for yourself.

It is true that there are so many valuable information free on the internet in which you can get to make some good amount of money for yourself publishing books on Amazon Kindle but it will take you a lot of time and experiments.

So the best thing for you to do is to buy a course because there are so many profitable courses on udemy platform you can buy.