How to Earn From Blogging From The First Year

D

Deleted member 13140

So there is this theory I have on Earning from your first month of Blogging, yes yes I know I wrote year, I didn't want to write month because it will seem like a clickbait if the theory happens to make no sense.

So starting a blog is one thing but starting to earn In the first or second month is another, it could take alot of effort and consistency which most Beginners don't really have.

So that brings me to, Affiliate Marketing
I've noticed that most bloggers try to focus on getting accepted Into some ad agency, probably because of the dream to start earning some cash already.

But isn't is best to focus more on affiliate marketing, ads will keep your readers focus on the ad and not your content so maybe just remove the ads and let the affiliate marketing begin, I know a blogger (newbie) who is having somewhere around 1000 page views a month but it making around that same amount in a month, well just once, but atleast he managed to reach $500.

Maybe affiliate marketing is the key for new bloggers and not ad platforms with low credentials for acceptance.

In order to earn from affiliate marketing, you need to things: one, a lot of traffic on your website, two, a lot of followers on on your social pages. Think about at least 1000 daily visit on your website from reputed sources and at least 50K followers on facebook or instagram.

The first thing a blogger needs to be active in social media and forums. He can be dropping the links to his blog on these social media and forums. This will generate more traffic because the earning of a blog depends more on the traffic and the advertising will come through traffic as well.

I earned moneyb from my blog in the first month. My website was a niche website and I approached a business on the same niche and the owner was convinced to run ads for 30 days for $5. He did not renew the contract because there were single sales, just traffic.

In order to earn from affiliate marketing, you need to things: one, a lot of traffic on your website, two, a lot of followers on on your social pages. Think about at least 1000 daily visit on your website from reputed sources and at least 50K followers on facebook or instagram.
Well yes, in some niches, but honestly I don't think you need 1000 daily visitors in other to earn from affiliate marketing, seriously you need need discard that mindset. Even with 1-10 daily targeted visits you can make money from affiliate marketing, think about then getting 1000 daily visits, that are really targeted you could be making a Living already

The first thing a blogger needs to be active in social media and forums. He can be dropping the links to his blog on these social media and forums. This will generate more traffic because the earning of a blog depends more on the traffic and the advertising will come through traffic as well.
Well that's true, But am sure the aim of some bloggers when they drop their handle on some social media sites is just backlinks and probably just having in mind to get alteast 20 clicks, but Pinterest is a while different story, any new blogger without a Pinterest account is just probably wasting their time.

I earned moneyb from my blog in the first month. My website was a niche website and I approached a business on the same niche and the owner was convinced to run ads for 30 days for $5. He did not renew the contract because there were single sales, just traffic.
Wow incredible, on the first month you say waw i can use this as credibility when talking to other bloggers, it's just prove when I tell them you can make money from your first month, I think I have alot to learn from you.
Anyways you made money from reaching out to other bloggers, this proves they are hundreds of ways to make money from blogging it's just your creativity that can help you out

Diffrent strokes for different folks. Affiliate marketing works smoothly for some bloggers. They do drop their affiliate links on their blogs which keeps users clicking and coming for more. But that doesn't mean there is no other ways bloggers can earn money. The famous blogger in my country only blog on what people want to hear.

Diffrent strokes for different folks. Affiliate marketing works smoothly for some bloggers. They do drop their affiliate links on their blogs which keeps users clicking and coming for more. But that doesn't mean there is no other ways bloggers can earn money. The famous blogger in my country only blog on what people want to hear.
Yeah I know, I think it's a lady, but well am sure it took that famous blogger time, I know of a news blogger, who writes articles 5 times in a day just think of the stress that comes with it. And thats the thing.
Some blogs will require extra attention and I think those ones can't be monetised with affiliate links, because well except for amazon affiliate I don't think a news blogger can monetize with affiliate marketing