How to earn money as a affiliate marketer.

Wiserr

First I will start by asking what's affiliate marketing, I have attended lots of online classes on affiliate marketing, some people say that affiliate marketing is selling a product that you don't own them, and that's hundred percent true, affiliate marketing seems to be a great way to earn a passive income online but it seems like you need to invest lot's of money before you can start to make your sales, I have a little idea on affiliate marketing but the only plain truth is that I don't have the capital to start it up and I believe this the same thing that serves as an hindrance to most of us here, my question here is how can one get huge profits on affiliate marketing? I know there are affiliate marketers guroos her I want to get more light on this, seriously I'm not opportuned to start up affiliate marketing I have lots of things to ask, I know my question might sounds some how but seriously I need more light on it, the question here is what exactly do you sell to gain money, is it a digital products or what, I need more clearification on this, thank you.

E

eldavis

I may be wrong though cause I do not have much ideas of affiliate marketing, as it is not my field. But one thing I know for sure is that affiliate marketing does not require huge amount of money to start up. This is one reason why it is becoming popular today. Remember you do not need to own or buy the products before you can make sales right? Unless you are planning on spending money on advertising, which can be avoided. You can make use of your social media for now to promote your affiliate links.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
First I will start by asking what's affiliate marketing, I have attended lots of online classes on affiliate marketing, some people say that affiliate marketing is selling a product that you don't own them, and that's hundred percent true, affiliate marketing seems to be a great way to earn a passive income online but it seems like you need to invest lot's of money before you can start to make your sales, I have a little idea on affiliate marketing but the only plain truth is that I don't have the capital to start it up and I believe this the same thing that serves as an hindrance to most of us here, my question here is how can one get huge profits on affiliate marketing? I know there are affiliate marketers guroos her I want to get more light on this, seriously I'm not opportuned to start up affiliate marketing I have lots of things to ask, I know my question might sounds some how but seriously I need more light on it, the question here is what exactly do you sell to gain money, is it a digital products or what, I need more clearification on this, thank you.
Hi. Your thread about affiliate marketing is very interesting. It is true that today a lot of people are becoming more and more interested in affiliate marketing because it is considered to be a very profitable type of business.

In my opinion, you could try affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing is promoting and selling other people's products. This means that you take no risk at all and you do not need to invest money in this business. Of course, it is highly important to have some basic knowledge of affiliate marketing in advance in order to succeed.

First of all, it is significant to have a site, a blog, a Facebook, a Twitter, or an Instagram account where you will place your affiliate links. Then you must have a ready audience, the people who will visit your page, click on your affiliate links and purchase your products. Last but not least, you must choose the correct products for promotion in order to make your audience buy them. Your products must be interesting otherwise nobody will buy them. The clicks on your links are not enough to earn you money. Only the sales earn you money because in this way you get your commission from the merchant.

Well, this is affiliate marketing. I hope that you will find my tips helpful and start affiliate marketing. You could combine affiliate marketing with Trendri, which is a wonderful earning forum, should you need some extra income. Wish you all the best!

Wolexzy72

I like ur post.lt has educated or given me more insight on how to start Affilliate marketing.U said to engage in affiliate marketing,one needs to have a blog site and also have a social media presence online.
I would do as u said.Thanks

Wiserr

Hi. Your thread about affiliate marketing is very interesting. It is true that today a lot of people are becoming more and more interested in affiliate marketing because it is considered to be a very profitable type of business.

In my opinion, you could try affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing is promoting and selling other people's products. This means that you take no risk at all and you do not need to invest money in this business. Of course, it is highly important to have some basic knowledge of affiliate marketing in advance in order to succeed.

First of all, it is significant to have a site, a blog, a Facebook, a Twitter, or an Instagram account where you will place your affiliate links. Then you must have a ready audience, the people who will visit your page, click on your affiliate links and purchase your products. Last but not least, you must choose the correct products for promotion in order to make your audience buy them. Your products must be interesting otherwise nobody will buy them. The clicks on your links are not enough to earn you money. Only the sales earn you money because in this way you get your commission from the merchant.

Well, this is affiliate marketing. I hope that you will find my tips helpful and start affiliate marketing. You could combine affiliate marketing with Trendri, which is a wonderful earning forum, should you need some extra income. Wish you all the best!
WoW that's very interesting,you have already said it all, seriously I don't have much ideas on affiliate marketing but by this your piece of writing I'm be able to gain good knowledge from it, seriously you have already said the most important thing that' is needed, I heard many people talking about affiliate marketing I thought is something like trading that involves risk but I truly appreciate your efforts for the clearification thank you alot ma.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing is a great way to make money on the internet currently and if you can do it well then you will definitely be making a whole lot of money on the internet. Sometimes a lot of people venture into affiliate marketing but they do not know how to get started or make sales. I always tell people that it is very important you learn the necessary things and skills required of you as an affiliate marketer before you try to carry out your first campaign. First of all, you must know how to choose the best products to promote and you must try as much as possible to choose a very good niche that you have proper knowledge of. You cannot really succeed in something you do not have proper knowledge of. You are also required to have small amount of money for you to be able to purchase things like professional landing page and also carry out your ads on various social media platforms or Google as the case may be. You could be promoting digital products or even physical product depending on the platform you are using. On clickbank there are a lot of digital products in which you can promote and get good commissions.

King Jay

Everyone before me is right. The best way to explain affiliate marketing is to think of it as a commission-based sales job. You promote someone else's product or service and earn a commission on sales you generate.

I think the best way to be successful in affiliate marketing in a world where everyone is promote the same or similar products is to offer bonuses where they apply. I regularly offer 3 night vacations with some of my higher ticket offers. This method converts like crazy plus it's a win/win for both parties.
As mentioned above, a website, blog, or landing page is a must for internet marketing. Glad you got so many answers to your question.