Earn Money How To Earn on Trendri? I still don't understand

MNelly

I am still lost on how I can Earn money from this platform. somebody please explain I am now at 25 chats and I haven't seen any cent yet. Is the offer of Earning for only verified members or all members ?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I had to text the Admin. Texting Admin is still there Now I am verified to start earning. Thank you for help though. Estimated how much can one earn in this platform if you may give me an advice ? Now I have put my gear on and will always be active here, I just want to know. I am a hardworking person, so I know I can do this .
There is no need telling me before I know that you are hardworking and intelligent. Ever since you introduced yourself as a new member, I have been following your thread and post. And I discover you are now earning now. You can earn upto a dollar per day here or more than that depending on people's comment on your post. But without people's comment, you can only earn 0.8 cent.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I too have not been verified. When a person joins a platform he/she really lose interest, they tend to get discouraged easily. I have been commenting on posts and I don't get any income or earnings. Please Admin do verify me so I can start earning, let my labour and my data do not go to waste please. Thanks as await your response
you don't need to get discouraged because there are a lot of us making money here and we have been on the platform for a very long time. Like someone have advised you up there you need to make about 10 comments and create about 10 threads in order to get verified by the admin and you will immediately start making money whenever you make a comment that is up to 50 words, and thread is like 120.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Trendri is definitely one of the best platforms for anyone who really wants to make money online especially if you do not have any online skill. If you join a platform, you need to make about 20 comments in order to get verified then you will immediately start making money and with consistency and seriousness you can be making some cool amount of money every week.

AmaliaTG

I too have not been verified. When a person joins a platform he/she really lose interest, they tend to get discouraged easily. I have been commenting on posts and I don't get any income or earnings. Please Admin do verify me so I can start earning, let my labour and my data do not go to waste please. Thanks as await your response
You have to reach 20 messages so that you can get paid. 10 threads and 10 comments which makes it 20 so that you can be verified and start earning. The comments have to be 50 words and threads have to be 120 words after being verified for you to earn. I think even before verification, you are supposed to do the same. After you reach 20 messages contact the admin and request him to verify you.

Aby

How can one contact the admin

G

Godspower2

MNelly

How can you tell how many comments you've written on this site in total?
You just click where your profile picture is at the top and you will see the count of your messages. Remember, for messages to be counted it must be 50 words minimum and you must reach 20 messages for you to go and ask admin to verify you . When you are verified you can start Earning from this platform if you are active enough. You can really get some good cash here.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
How can you tell how many comments you've written on this site in total?
you just click on your name and you would get all the information you need. Right now I have seen you have 17 messages already that you have posted. So you need to make it to 20 and above before messaging the admin to verify you. So click on your name right away.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You would have to reach out to the admin if you are not getting points for your activities. But first you need to check that you have been posting the right word count for both the threads and replies. Make sure your content is a lot valuable with proper grammar

MNelly

There is no need telling me before I know that you are hardworking and intelligent. Ever since you introduced yourself as a new member, I have been fkk
I don't understand what you are talking about honestly. You mean you've been spying on me ever since I introduced myself ? Like how ? Why ? Is this forum for personal interactions or for business talks only ?
Anyways what online job are you doing right now that is legit, maybe we can help one another. I have one that is legit earns you 265 dollars per day but the link won't post but I have contacted the Admin about the issue . As soon as my link issue is solve, I will share it with all of you .

MNelly

Have you written to the admin? Though most times, you don't need to write the admin before you will see the changes. The only time I remembered writing to the admin was when the forum was newly created. There are may be other reasons why you are not earning. Though I noticed that you are now been given daily bonuses. And remember not all threads pay.
I had to text the Admin. Texting Admin is still there Now I am verified to start earning. Thank you for help though. Estimated how much can one earn in this platform if you may give me an advice ? Now I have put my gear on and will always be active here, I just want to know. I am a hardworking person, so I know I can do this .

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I am still lost on how I can Earn money from this platform. somebody please explain I am now at 25 chats and I haven't seen any cent yet. Is the offer of Earning for only verified members or all members ?
Have you written to the admin? Though most times, you don't need to write the admin before you will see the changes. The only time I remembered writing to the admin was when the forum was newly created. There are may be other reasons why you are not earning. Though I noticed that you are now been given daily bonuses. And remember not all threads pay.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes of course I don't have any plagiarism. And if I may ask, How long does it take to be verified? And Can spellings or grama and punctuations makes someone not to earn ? I am so impatient and excited at the same time to start being committed to Trendri. I will even bit you in your score when I fully start, believe me
Lol, what score are you talking about dear?? Since you've checked your contents and its free from grammatical errors and plagiarism then it shows you're ready to earn. Since you've created a support ticket and tagging Admin's name, surely when he's online, he'll immediately attend to your request and manually check your contents, before granting your request.

MNelly

I've seen your writing, is very much clean, Admin always watch on the sentences one make if its free from plagiarism, and errors, and above all no copy and paste contents from other sites to trendri. If you keep to this law surely your account will be activated to earning reward like any other trendri PTP user in here. I wish you success here.
Yes of course I don't have any plagiarism. And if I may ask, How long does it take to be verified? And Can spellings or grama and punctuations makes someone not to earn ? I am so impatient and excited at the same time to start being committed to Trendri. I will even bit you in your score when I fully start, believe me

sincerem

VIP Contributor
All my contents are 50 plus words, that is something I always check before I send a message here, like right now this message is 50 words. I had not text the admin about verification but before you sent your reply, I went to check the message that was sent to me about Earning by the Admin and I saw that I am supposed to send a message to him to verify, but you guys never told me this the last time I asked, you just told me about the words and 20 messages but nobody mentioned about going to admin for verification, I have struggled to get to know that but Thanks anyway.
I've seen your writing, is very much clean, Admin always watch on the sentences one make if its free from plagiarism, and errors, and above all no copy and paste contents from other sites to trendri. If you keep to this law surely your account will be activated to earning reward like any other trendri PTP user in here. I wish you success here.

MNelly

Your contents are not up to 50 minimum word count. If you've reached 50 word count for the sections that rewards for comments, you'll earn when you've been verified. With what I'm seeing though, you aren't verified. You can send Admin message at the support section, asking him to verify you, he will manual check it, when it is excellent he will promote you to the PTP rank.
All my contents are 50 plus words, that is something I always check before I send a message here, like right now this message is 50 words. I had not text the admin about verification but before you sent your reply, I went to check the message that was sent to me about Earning by the Admin and I saw that I am supposed to send a message to him to verify, but you guys never told me this the last time I asked, you just told me about the words and 20 messages but nobody mentioned about going to admin for verification, I have struggled to get to know that but Thanks anyway.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Your contents are not up to 50 minimum word count. If you've reached 50 word count for the sections that rewards for comments, you'll earn when you've been verified. With what I'm seeing though, you aren't verified. You can send Admin message at the support section, asking him to verify you, he will manual check it, when it is excellent he will promote you to the PTP rank.