How to earn passive income.

Wiserr

I will like to ask is this question before I proceed, is it possible for us to earn a passive income online with out us investing a dime? Here is my question I seriously need more clearification on this, we always talk about passive income and to me I think we can not earn that passive income with out us investing, I want is go make this straight forward I want each and everyone one of us here to share his or her idea on how to gain a passive income online please don't keep it only for yourself share it out. We all here are different and we also have different points of views I want us to make this make know to strangers like me, for sure I know what passive income is but the one and only question I asked is, is it possible for us to earn this passive income without us investing? To me I don't think if that' will be possible, my reason of saying this is because our money do the most important thing when comes to earning a passive income. This just what I want to have clearity on, thank you in advat.

Through your question especially the first line I simply answered yes, it is possible to earn passively online without spending a dime trying to make it work, unless on your own, you need faster results, that's when you'll be forced to go into spending money simply to get something you want, if not, you wouldn't get it faster via affiliate marketing. It is simply a kind of business or job you'll be doing online that requires you to think deep, find targeted customers which you can simply market the products by sharing your link, and the user simply walk through your link and sign up and make purchase to it, definitely you'll make money from such product, due to the fact someone clicked on your link to buy the product.