How To Follow A Trend.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
When market is trending everyone is happy because they get to make money and it's actually a good feeling to see your blues increasing but there's still a problem I see that a lot of beginners complaining about, which is exiting a trade very early before riding out a trend to exhaustion.

Well, first of all, catching a trend from the get go is not easy at all, I personally mostly join trends after they leave their initial take off point, but once they take off, I ride them till they exhaust.

My cheat code is, I always go to the lower timeframe and notice what's happening, the decision of the lower timeframe is what will give birth to the decisions on higher time frame, the moment you start noticing a reversal, go straight to your higher time frame and draw a line at the beginning of an impulsive move, and put your stop loss below it, if the candle pass through it, then that means the trend has changed, but if it didn't and shoot up, just chill and let it go up or down whatever the direction of the market.

This is the way you can ride a trend to exhaustion till the price consolidate or break structure.

FXOchartist

Verified member
Yes indeed it is not easy to follow the trend always, the market movement very dynamic and easy to change the direction, here traders only using technical trading analysis approach and learning the market behaviour, sometimes also learning the news trading. Maybe we often hear if the trend is our friend to making profit in forex trading. But in fact not easy to follow the trend because every tick price movement gives potential risk and gain, it could impact to psychology.

However to learning the trend, I think more experience will gives more understanding with the market behaviour, then choose the type of the trend that gives higher possibility to making profit, usually in strong rally it is easy to making profit, but not all market movement like this.

Asahi

Verified member
Broker’s security is highly important for you if your trading capital is significantly large.Not all regulated brokers are highly secure and you have to be picky for selecting a secure trading broker. Eurotrader allows traders with a 111% deposit bonus that increases traders’ capital, ultimately affecting the earning.