How to get a quick promotion in your Job

Augusta

VIP Contributor
One of the ways to grow in position and also make more money in your job is through promotion. Everyone wants to be promoted to enjoy this. So what are those things you can do to get your promotion quick. Do the following;

Do your job beyond your job description to get easily noticed

Exhibit leadership skills effortlessly to show you can actually lead others

Help to raise others performance in your place of work. This is about promoting team work

Always complete an assigned project. Abandoning a project no matter how difficult it is shows how incompetent you are.

Exhibit only positive vibes avoid office politics or gossip

Approach your boss for a promotion if you believe you should be promoted and it isn't forth coming.
What's your take on this?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Pardon me for this contradictory comment to the title. In my work experience of 40 years the promotion is not easy to achieve. There are many factors that contribute to the promotion that I don't think I can fully explain here. No matter what you do but when the position above you is not vacant then you will just have to wait for a vacancy.

Good luck

Verified member
The gift of a man will surely make a way for him in life.To get promotion in your office or organization,Your zeal to work is very Paramount.hardworking is the key.you have to be up and doing.you have to be diligent in what you do.you do your work with little or no supervision.You put in your very best in your work with good human relations.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Promotion in some companies don't follow all the rules you mentioned here at all. There are some factors like nepotism and favoritism that do determine who to be promoted especially if it is multinational companies. There are some people that are ready to buy their way to promotion while some female offer their bodies for it.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The gift of a man will surely make a way for him in life.To get promotion in your office or organization,Your zeal to work is very Paramount.hardworking is the key.you have to be up and doing.you have to be diligent in what you do.you do your work with little or no supervision.You put in your very best in your work with good human relations.
I totally agree with you promotion comes with years of hard work. This is just it's always good to give our best whenever we are called to serve and in whatever capacity. So diligent work and standing out in the crowd works like magic to get us. The needed promotion that we really anticipated. Work. Hard and work smart

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you want to get a quick promotion, impress your boss's spouse and become his/her favorite. I have seen a lot of people trying to impress the boss's spouse in order to get favors from the boss. When I was working in a company, I had co-workers who always tried to impress the boss's wife and they managed to get favors.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
One of the ways to grow in position and also make more money in your job is through promotion. Everyone wants to be promoted to enjoy this. So what are those things you can do to get your promotion quick. Do the following;

Do your job beyond your job description to get easily noticed

Exhibit leadership skills effortlessly to show you can actually lead others

Help to raise others performance in your place of work. This is about promoting team work

Always complete an assigned project. Abandoning a project no matter how difficult it is shows how incompetent you are.

Exhibit only positive vibes avoid office politics or gossip

Approach your boss for a promotion if you believe you should be promoted and it isn't forth coming.
What's your take on this?
You are very correct bro. To get promotion quick it involve someone to be up and doing in the office ,
Make sure you are good yo your boss and always loyal to him or her.
Be good to other co-workers because they can also help during the promotion by recommendation.