How to get best quality backlinks for our website?

arslan001

I run a website and I need to increase DA and DR of my website? Can anyone suggest me what should I do to get essential dofollow backlinks for my website?

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Backlinks also called inbound links are links (not yours) on your website that lead to a page on your website. A website with backlinks gains another website's traffic. A standard backlink will make you rank higher on search engines such as Bing and Google.

When a backlink points to your website it indicates that your content has value. Backlinks can raise you up or bring you down if not well used.

Backlink Supersedes Backlink.

Some have higher authority than others. No two backlinks are equal.
A page with 250 quality backlinks supersedes that with 100 backlinks, thereby ranking higher.

Higher websites have greater backlinks than local or lower websites. It's better to get backlinks from dominant websites.

How to get Backlinks

You don't have to contact random people to get backlinks.

It's either someone saw your content online and likes it and wants to connect with you.

You can also make your content available to someone and the person decides to connect with you.

More Effective ways to Get Backlinks

Partnerships
A good mutual relationship can get you this. You can ask your partner to feature some of your contents on their website, it could be co-promotion activities such as online class (webinars). This will promote and get their followers to see you.
Niche Bloggers
You might have come across zealous bloggers in many niches who publish content for their audience constantly. Relating with such bloggers is a good way to get this. They already have existing followers who like what they offer. If your content blends with their niche, you could work together. Offer to write a content, show it to them, you can also pay them to write on your website. Seems you following, you can read more here

arslan001

Thank you for this helpful information.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
You need to generate a lot of contextual backlinks for your website if you want to improve both DA and PA. The following are some of the link building strategies you can employ for a website

HARO
HARO simply means Help A Reporter Out. This is a platform where the publisher and journalists need to exchange resources and citation.

The strategy can get you a lot of website with high metric. This strategy can fetch you link from high DA of 70 and above.

Journalist usually come to this website and ask people to provide them a citation for some topics.

You can simply create a citation and resources for the journalist and make it easier for them to use and I are going to receive high metric backlinks.

Guest Posting
Guest posting is another strategy to gain more high metric backlinks and traffic to your website.

You reach out to other bloggers in your niche and pitch them a guest post. You give them some unique contents to post with a link back to your website.

Niche Edit
Niche edit is another link building method you can use to increase the DA of your website.

Niche edit look similar to guest posting. You paid the website owner to include link into some of their old post to send link juice to your website.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Guest posting is one of the effective ways to get quality backlinks to your website. I have seen someone who has killed over 1000 backlinks to his website through guest posting alone.

You have to do your assignment very well before you get started with guest posting. The first thing is to look out for unique content in your niche which are not covered by most of the blogs.

Trying to generate at least 30 different topics you can write content on before you get started with your guest posting project.

The next thing is to hire an expert writer in your niche to write unique content on those topics you discovered while you are doing research.

The next thing is to fetch the contacts of the fellow bloggers in your niche and prepare your outreach. You can make use of mass mail sender software to send the email to the fellow bloggers. one of the common software you can use is get response.

The message you are going to composed in the email must be personalized. Teach them the unique content in your outrage and ask them to choose one. You are going to meet some rejection but you should never let this discourage you.