How To Get Free E-books To Sell And Make Money.

Moni

Hi guys, in this post I'm going to show you how you can get free e-books to sell for free. Before we start, do you know you can make money out of peoples e-books with copyright free? Just try to read this post to an end and I will show you how this is possible.

The website we are going to use today is called PLR. PLR is the abbreviation of Private Label Right which means you can download any form of software, e-books or anything and use it as your own either for commercial purposes or for private use. All you have to do is to go to this website and download any e-book of your choice.

After you have downloaded this e-books, just signup to this online store called payhip. Payhip is a website that allows sellers to sell their products online for free. The only thing is they will have small percentage on every product the consumer purchase, you don't have to pay a money to join. So after you have downloaded your e-books and posted them on payhip, you have add all the necessary information such as cover picture, and what your book is all about. I think this is the best way to sell free e-books.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Ebooks are really getting people rich these days, I know people sell novels, comic books and photo books too but how some persons sell an eBook for over 50k per one baffles me. If you have an interesting, problem solving and well compiled eBook and you can market it( which is the main job after writing) you will surely make a fortune. People value books especially quality books, and they always search for one. You need a good platform well you can sell like sellar , k d b amazon store etc. Once you get some buyers , people will start ordering your books especially if it has value. Like I do say you have to do the work and be patient too, it's not always that easy .

Writing a book is not difficult if you are a freelancer, an active content creator. You can flip through your notes and pick out interesting and useful contents written and formatted by you already, all you need is little touch or addition then a title or cover page and a platform to publish it such as sellar, selfy etc.

However, if you are the lazy type, you can get quality and free books PLR. You can resell the book or edit it to your taste

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You've all written well, do you think the books you're downloading from PLR isn't a copywriting material?

Another user can still download same e-book, re-edit it to make money too on his or her own, by flipping it through those sites where sellers finds buyer to market their eBooks.

I will go through the site, during my free day to checkmate it's contents to see if it's worth investing my time on it. Their is no doubt, e-books are making users who engages on it full-time, thousands of dollars. It will be a nice feeling for me too, to engage in writing one, or reformatting already made e-book to make money with it. Let me see how it goes for me when I visit the PLR site later this week. If it goes according to what I desire, then I'll definitely start from there to push my e-book writing career up.

Moni

Trust me PLR is copyright free. I have been using this about six months now and I know is copyright free just go ahead and download your e-books and use them as you want. You can sell them at any price that you like without any problem at all. They will even tell you is copyright free.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Hi guys, in this post I'm going to show you how you can get free e-books to sell for free. Before we start, do you know you can make money out of peoples e-books with copyright free? Just try to read this post to an end and I will show you how this is possible.

The website we are going to use today is called PLR. PLR is the abbreviation of Private Label Right which means you can download any form of software, e-books or anything and use it as your own either for commercial purposes or for private use. All you have to do is to go to this website and download any e-book of your choice.

After you have downloaded this e-books, just signup to this online store called payhip. Payhip is a website that allows sellers to sell their products online for free. The only thing is they will have small percentage on every product the consumer purchase, you don't have to pay a money to join. So after you have downloaded your e-books and posted them on payhip, you have add all the necessary information such as cover picture, and what your book is all about. I think this is the best way to sell free e-books.
Hi. Hope you are fine. Thank you very much for your article about how to get free e-books to sell and make money. Your post is very detailed and informative at the same time. I really like this earning idea. I think that I will try it and I hope that it will work for me as well. Thanks again for sharing this wonderful earning idea. It is highly appreciated. Wish you every success.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This is definitely a very good guide. I have ventured into a platform that allows you to download and repurpose a free e-book and sale on your own terms. I was surprised when I found out that such things can be possible because there are a whole lot of free ebooks you which you can download and receive on other platforms. These books are plr ebooks, I was able to download some of the books and uploaded on gumroad. What limited me that time was that I didn't have money to promote the book on Instagram because I wanted to use Instagram to promote it. The book is related to how to make money on Instagram and doing the promotion there will definitely be very good. I had to give up on that because I didn't really have money. That was around 2020. I think I would have to log into my gumroad account and see how I can start the promotion right away. Payhip is a platform that I have not really ventured into, even though someone have told me about it. The fact that you will pay before having access to some of the books is really something I need to reconsider.

Caramelle

Well, thank you for this information. When I read the title of the thread, I was thinking of another way to get free ebooks to sell and make money. When I was still an active member of a freelance writing site, one of the jobs that we would always pick was condensing ebooks into shorter, more easily readable work. These jobs allowed me to read and collect the ebooks version of some of my favorite books for free. Now, your idea of directly publishing the ebook after putting some finishing touches such as the book cover is great. The only doubt I have in my mind is, since the ebook has no copyright, what will happen if 1,000 people have the same idea and decide to publish the same book? Well, I guess if you're a writer, you can enhance the free ebook or improve on it with your own unique content.​

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Thanks for this informative guide....I always thought it's wrong to use other people's work as you like. But just knew now by your write up, that there are sites that allows us to use their Ebooks for free and even make money with it. I will need to check this site and see if they have nice Ebooks I can refurbish.