How to grow your business

Makah

Good day guys on this thread I will be talking on how you can grow your business positively and what am going to start with is business management. You have to be very careful on how you manage your business the way you spend your money and everything thing else you do on there
The second one is time consciousness,on this you have to be very accurate with your timing and never be late to attend to your clients. Personally I like it when I do business with fast and smart people because they business will be excellent without any remedy.
The third one is that you have to be careful of the type of people you employ in your business. People can be very wierd and self centered sometimes so you got no choose carefully when selecting your applicants
With this tips you will be able to manage your business very well without you going bankrupt. So guys what's your opinion about this thread?

Samuel72

Verified member
one of the best ways to grow your business is by marketing your Brand and also giving out promo to customers this will attract more customers to you and also grow your business. you also need to have good strategy in your business to help the growth of your business because every business has his own strategy

Mellorando

Banned
Good advertisement is one feature that can boost and promote your business when a business owner or entrepreneur advertises his or her business via social media or through appliances like televisions and radio and he or she presents his or her product in a way that is so eye-catching by the consumers people will be drawn to order the product and I swear the business owner will make profit

danmolina

One of the best ways to do a business and gain more customers is creating a site or a instagram(youtube and others too) to increase his traffic. The best way and fast is the paid traffic but of course you will have to invest a little. Creating an instagram and sponsoring a sweepstakes can be a good way to generate new customers. If you are a guy that convince people easily, you need use this in your favor to make more negotiates or sell more and more, with persistence you get results.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
There are varied ways in making the business grow. Infusing more capital is one way that is not common because I know that funds are not easy to obtain. But if you have a source like a relative or friend who is willing to invest then that money can be put to good use in the expansion or in the enhancement of the business operation.

PICKFORD

Verified member
They are different method you can use to grow your business, many people choose to grow their business by hosting an event, when hosting an event, many people will like to attend your events by so doing, you will also have more people to purchase your product or make your business grow,you can also advertise your business on television and radio.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Growing a business take time and it needs all the patience that we can take. Nothing good comes easy and same is applicable with a growing business. I noticed that people give up easily with business. Employ the right people that will try to give it time to grow to it's maturity level