How to keep the mindset of being positive?

Chris Looey

Hi guys!

I know that in life generally everyone's mood is always up and down, But when it comes to working hard and making money.

What are your methods to keep a good mindset to continue working and get what you want?

You are right, there are somany event going on all over world that could either put you in a positive or negative mood. Sometimes events that takes place around us may one way or the other have an impact on our moods. And it is most certain that what ever we are a true reflection of how we feel inside. Our actions and behaviours comes from the inside out.

Hence if we want to have a positive life we must learn to stay positive by discarding negative information and learn to communicate with positive minded individuals. That is the only way forward.

I would say that this is quite helpful though, especially to people that easily get discouraged about doing what they are supposed to do when they are to do it, most of the things we overlook are usually the things that makes good impact in our lives, but I am surprised that it is still not taken seriously by some fellows, in order to achieve anything good in life, one has to be willing to make a trial, you will not know maybe it works or not if you do not make an effort to try it first. I really appreciate this article because it motivates me

Well, positive mindset is a growth mindset, you need to realistically optimistic on what ever you're doing in life, this is the way to progress and keeping a positive mindset is not easy, they're a lot of things around us that put us in a bad mood or negativity, so that feeling might be creeping in occasionally.

What I think works is, removing emotions when you're dealing with life, because no one really cares about how you feel, just get to work, whenever you're feeling mushy, tell yourself, no one really cares about my feelings, it'll put you on your feet.