Crypto How To Make Cryptocurrency Price Predictions By Looking At The Market Cap?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The correct prediction of cryptocurrency prices is the key to make money when it comes to trading cryptocurrencies and making money successfully. Unfortunately, it is almost impossible to make an accurate prediction when it comes to cryptocurrency markets. This is because even in the past, the cryptocurrency market has seen a big dive and it actually took aeons for bitcoin and many other cryptocurrencies to recover. One bad thing about cryptocurrencies is that when the bitcoin fluctuates, all prices of other cryptocurrencies fall down. This means that it is not only Bitcoin investors who suffer from fluctuations, but investors of other Altcoins and low market cap coins also suffer! This is also one of the biggest reasons why I dislike investing in such kind of cryptocurrencies that follow the bitcoin market. Recently, I read an article that claimed that we can make accurate price predictions to some extent if we look at the total Market Cap of the coin. In that article it has been stated that the circulating supply can have some impact on the price of coin. But I am not sure how can we buy or sell coin at the right time. Shall we merely check the market cap and the circulating supply and buy the coins right away?

mokter22

A sucessful trader knows batter about candle pattern and know also detail about it. everyone try to use indicators before their trade.

Suba

Staff member
In the world of stocks, marketcap has long been used as a metric to analyze prices, by measuring the value of a security against other securities. simply by multiplying the outstanding shares by the share price. Currently, it has been widely applied to cryptocurrencies, and the calculation method is the same. But unfortunately in crypto there is no washing trading regulation so we have to do further additional analysis. So to calculate the Bitcoin marketcap is as follows:
Circulating Supply 19,052,555 BTC times average price 29,199.70 = $557,993,322,409. (average price calculated from various exchanges).