Crypto When Will Cryptocurrency Price Reach Their Next Highest Level?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Cryptocurrencies are one of the most interesting kind of investment nowadays. As far as I know, cryptocurrencies are the only kind of asset whose value is so volatile that their value changes several times in a day and I have noticed that it changes a lot to the the extent that you can actually make $100 per hour if you invest a lots of funds into crypto and if you are really good when it comes to predicting the crypto value. In the recent times, some cryptocurrencies reached thair peak value in the month of May, 2021. Unfortunately, we also witnessed a huge crash in the crypto market and this led me to think that when will we witness next surge in the price of cryptocurrencies. So what are your anticipations? When Will Cryptocurrencies Reach Their Next Highest Levels?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Though, i used to think nobody can single-handedly control or manipulate the crypto currencies market but with a lot of things happening this days, i am not surprised with the increase though. But I think as we have entered the bull run now, we may continue to have it without stopping.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It is the joy of crypto users the slow increment we are experiencing now. And I won't be surprised if those coins reached their highest prices they were before the bearish moment. I may not know what's responsible for the bull moment now but almost everybody knows what caused the bearish moment.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Currently, the market is somewhat stabilized. Bitcoin price has remained somewhat stable around $45,000 and Ethereum has remained at $3100 in the last 4-5 days. However, the price mis=ght suddenly go up in the next few days. I see crypto reaching the next highest level by the end of this year.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The main cause of the price fluctuation is the law of supply and demand. When there are many buyers of crypto coin in the market it pushes up the price and vice versa that the price goes down when there are more sellers than buyers. There is no way that you can predict the next highest level if you do not have the data of the buyers and sellers.

minenovo

Personally, I am not convinced the correction is over, even it is bullish at the moment.