How to Make Making Money Less Stressful?

Mika

VIP Contributor
Making money can be stressful for various reasons. You might not like the job or task you're doing, or you might not be earning much from it. When you don’t like the job and when you are not earning much, you will find making money stressful. Sometimes, you're stuck working a job you don't love, you are on the job because you think it is safer, but it is not giving you any kind of pleasure. This is also stressful. But if you're doing a job you love, getting good pay, and living your dream, working and making money isn't stressful. When I had a job, it was stressful because I had to travel to work every day and do the same tasks over and over. But now, my work is more enjoyable because I have the freedom to choose when I work.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Making money becomes stressful in two conditions, one, you are not making much and you always struggle with finances, and two, you are not using the method that you like, or let's say you are working on the job that you dislike. To make making money fun, you should be making good money that covers your expenses as well as helps you enjoy life. You also need to work on job that you enjoy working. By the way, achieving these two things are not very difficult.