Earn Money Reasons for making less money online

Augusta

VIP Contributor
People are making good money online daily. But some of us aren’t. This is because there are things we are not doing right. We need to know these reasons and seek to correct them in our lives

Lack of consistency

This is one reason; more money can’t be made when you don’t work every day. More work online means more money

Not being active

Another reason is inactivity, you come online but you are not active working. It isn’t enough to login to the site but are you active enough to make more money

Being lazy

Some lack of motivation is sheer laziness; you can’t gain much when you are lazy. You need to get busy.

So why are you making less money online?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Sometimes, it seems as if some people are working very hard on line but they are not making the kind of money they are suppose to be making. the reason may be that they are not doing the proper thing that is required of them in order to make money online. Making money online requires you to have proper knowledge and skills of the particular businesses you are into.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Sometimes, it seems as if some people are working very hard on line but they are not making the kind of money they are suppose to be making. the reason may be that they are not doing the proper thing that is required of them in order to make money online. Making money online requires you to have proper knowledge and skills of the particular businesses you are into.
I agree with you working online isn't about your certification now but your skills. Most of the high paying tasks online need a good level of knowledge and marketable skills without these two it might just be impossible to make good money. So it good to learn some skills

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't accept any of this poin because that is not the actual reason reason a lot of people are not making money online, working online is not a strenuous job that people are lazy of doing,on my own I think the reason why people are not making money online is that they do not have what is required to make money online.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I don't accept any of this poin because that is not the actual reason reason a lot of people are not making money online, working online is not a strenuous job that people are lazy of doing,on my own I think the reason why people are not making money online is that they do not have what is required to make money online.
You can only speak for yourself because these points don't relate to you doesn't mean they are not valid. I know a lot of people I have introduced to this site alone and they abandon it half way because of sheer laziness. So different strokes for different folks. Completing simple tasks online doesn't require skills but some people are just not ready to work on these tasks

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Sorry if I might have sound so rude @Augusta, I didn't mean it that way, ok i understand you,there are some people I actually introduce to paid to post site as you said but they do not have the interests to do it and I think the reason for that is because they do not have the natural talent of making money online, that is what I believe.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Sorry if I might have sound so rude @Augusta, I didn't mean it that way, ok i understand you,there are some people I actually introduce to paid to post site as you said but they do not have the interests to do it and I think the reason for that is because they do not have the natural talent of making money online, that is what I believe.
No I was just trying to let you understand my view point, not necessarily about you being rude. That is why I say different strokes for different folks. Your point is valid as well. You know the list is endless why people aren’t making more money online. So I’m cool with your point

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
No I was just trying to let you understand my view point, not necessarily about you being rude. That is why I say different strokes for different folks. Your point is valid as well. You know the list is endless why people aren’t making more money online. So I’m cool with your point
Ok it's ok I understand,if we are really interested to make some bucks online we should not just depend on one area of making money on the internet,I don't know if you have any other way of making money online like a copy writing or any other thing is profitable for people to engage into. ? Am interested.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Well, I write articles as well. I’m on upwork so days I don’t feel like writing articles I would come on forums just to comment. So if you are good with writing skills you can try upwork or fiverr and start bidding for jobs. It is always good to try different things

Rachael

Verified member
Actually, I would say one of the reasons I make less money online is due to lack of financial capabilities. There are lots of skills I would like to learn online ranging from; Affiliate marketing, Social media advertising, becoming a successful YouTube creator, digital designs, brand influencing, photography, web design, graphics design, content creator and the art of transcription. Even though most of these skills which I want to learn is available online, there are some vital things I know would not be found online, if this was not the case, why would some sites online demand for your credit card details or subscription plan before you can have access to the site. This only proves that there are some information and secrets that would not be seen online. It just like the art of writing, so many writers have their unique technique and secrets where they get ideas and those vital information cannot be shared to third-parties to avoid plagiarism. Even when it comes to trading, there are strategies and techniques online and on YouTube channels, but there are still some vital techniques that would not be shared online. Even in some cases, when you go ahead to pay for the services, no one would readily want to tell you their trading secrets. I do not know the reason behind that, but this is just a reality.

SafeInvestments

Just make sure your investments are sound. If you are lazy or don't have a lot of time look for long term investments with decent to high ROI that doesn't require a lot of work. Better than buying a method for $100 that you have to work hard to do after.

Kendy

Verified member
I make less money online because I'm still new in the system. When I got informed by a friend that something like forum exists, where you can comment, post threads, write articles and get paid, I never really doubted because I was aware but I did not align my interest. I thought to myself, why do I have to subscribe my device just to chat with people that do not know how I manage to survive each day. Immediately, I diverted my attention and realized that it was actually true. The first day I got my payout on Bizdustry, I was very happy and apart from the incentives, I still use the forum to gain more knowledge. I learnt some basic things about cryptocurrencies trading, although I have never traded before.

Making less money online does not mean that one is not determined to be rich. There are so many limiting factors such as; lack of motivation, lack of opportunities,like most survey sites do not allow underdeveloped countries to participate but only countries that are well developed, and I see reasons with them, this is because as a marketer, you take your products to your target or specific audience. All in all, to earn more online, you need to be skilled and active.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
It it is important that we maximize our time when making money weather on a particular website or in our physical business . A lot of people today are not maximizing they are time making money online as a result of not being committed to the platform at the website in which they are working to earn money online . The Quality I've been committed is indeed necessary in order to make money online and that is counted as a result of the site being legit , flexible , and easily accessible . This is so true Because when a site is user-friendly and also alleged possibilities are individuals will become committed and more likely to work on such a website to earn money online .

Being committed brings forth the act of consistency , and by consistency we mean that the person Will constantly visit the website not missing a single day , he will see to it that his tasks and duties on the website in a particular day is been properly completed and done . And for the act of consistency to be developed it all boils down to the fact that the website is legit , flexible , and easily accessible considered the user has a smartphone or laptop with good internet connection .

E

eldavis

There are still other legit reasons why people make less money out there though. Like recently my online earnings has reduced cause of my offline activities. I have alot I need to deal with at the office offline, so I find it hard to actually create enough time for my online gigs.