Earn Money HOW TO MAKE MONEY AS A PHOTOGRAPHER

OlaAdams

Good days guys welcome to another interesting and exciting session where I will be discussing about the ways of earning some money with your photography skill, where to sell your images. Without any further Ado let’s get started.

Teach photography online

That’s a lot of money for you to make if you want to share your photography knowledge and skills. There’s a catch though. You can be a fantastic photographer, but that doesn’t necessarily make you a good teacher. Just like photography, teaching is a talent and a skill at the same time. Before you take this road, ask yourself if you’ll be fit and happy to do it. If you’re now nodding in agreement, start by applying as a tutor in popular online course platforms like Udemy and Skillshare.

Sell canvas prints with Sellfy

One of the easiest ways to earn money with photography is by selling canvas prints online. And guess what? You don’t have to find a supplier or wholesaler for this. With Sellfy’s print on demand dropshipping, you can start selling as soon as you’ve set up an online store. Why not give it a try?

So there you have it, brief simple ways to make money with your photography skills.

Don’t forget to leave a message in the comment section below.

arunima25

Verified member
Photography is a skill and good photographs have always been in demand. Udemy provides good courses for many stuffs and that would be a good platform to share your knowledge and earn. About selling a photograph I have heard that people make money through Shutterstock and other similar sites. I am not sure if the photos and the skills of photographers are well paid there. Many people that I know including me go for free images available on Pixay and other sites. I have seen very few shelling out money to buy photos for their use.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Photography is of no doubt a very good skill in which anyone can start. I know a lot of money who are into this kind of business and of course they are making reasonable amount of money. the beautiful thing about photography is that you can be working offline and online in the sense that there are some platforms that pays you money to upload to high standard photos.

PICKFORD

Verified member
Though there are different ways of making money as a photographer, I think going for events like birthday party, convention,get together party and lots more it's a good way you can make money as a photographer, because you meet a lot of people there that would like to take pictures, you can also choose to open your own studio.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Photography is a very lucrative job now. It's not just working online alone but offline photograph business. A family friend went to do a photoshop for his son, he was marvelled by the large number of people he met there wanting to do same. It's a business we never put our mind on.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Photographers doesn't know how beautiful their career can be, if they add that sublime touch to it. Be innovative, and surely they'll convert their penny career into driving thousand dollars from their career. If they teach photography view YouTube, editing their video contents vividly it will surely attract lots of viewers that will pay attention. That will make them becoming YouTube favourites, and earning passive income through it.