How to Make Money By Selling Make Money Tutorials

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
A lot of people want to make money online, however, they don’t know how to get started. Therefore, there is a market for selling how to make money tutorials.

You can create ebooks, online courses, video courses, podcasts, webinars, even sell consultation services through freelance marketplace like Fiverr.

How to create “make money tutorials”?

Instead of focusing on general topic, try to narrow down your niche. For instance a course on “How to Make Money on Facebook” will be better than “How to make money on social media.” When you narrow down your niche, you can create your tutorial pretty fast, you can keep the price low, attract people who are specifically interested in the topic.

Create tutorials with case studies, or examples, enough to convince your customers. Also offer multiple type of content, for example, your tutorial could include text, podcasts, videos etc. Video courses tend to do better because you can show the actual process.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Yes, there is a lot of money to be made by teaching how to make money. However, if you want to actually teach how to make money, you should have the knowledge and expertise in that field, and you should be already using that method to make money. I can teach you how to make money from your blog in 3 months because I am a blogger and I make money from my blog, I can share the methods that have worked for me. I can also teach how to make money on Etsy or Redbubble because I am making money on these ecommerce marketplaces. Sadly, a lot of people are trying to teach something that they have never tried themselves, they are only interested in selling "fake tutorial" Yes, you can make a lot of money by selling courses on how to make money but before you start building your course, make sure you know everything about it.