Earn Money how to make money doing nothing

KeemoXD

today I will demonstrate a platform that allows you to earn 50 dollars doing simple tasks.

HoneyGain

HoneyGain is an application that allows users to earn money based on how much they use the Internet and the other way to earn points is by doing surveys.

Payment takes about 3 days and is paid by PayPal.

if you register now you will earn 5 dollars as a new user click here: Honeygain - Make Money From Home

I have been hearing of this particular app for quite a while now but there are some places that made me not to download it. It requires steady internet access for it to make money for you which probably is good for people that have access to free Wi-Fi 24 hours.

The good review of this application made me to download it. And ever since I have downloaded it, it is saddened that I have never made any amount in it. This is because I don't know how it works. I installed it, expecting it to be fetching money as they claim but it didn't. Maybe I got it wrong.

I have been hearing of this particular app for quite a while now but there are some places that made me not to download it. It requires steady internet access for it to make money for you which probably is good for people that have access to free Wi-Fi 24 hours.
Hey Chibson Lets connect bro

The good review of this application made me to download it. And ever since I have downloaded it, it is saddened that I have never made any amount in it. This is because I don't know how it works. I installed it, expecting it to be fetching money as they claim but it didn't. Maybe I got it wrong.
The same good review made me to want to download the application but someone told me that it is only good for people who has Wi-Fi. It will consume a lot of mobile data if you have to keep it 24 hours and at the end of the day you will not even be able to make any reasonable amount of money.

Definitely, this application is not good for the people of Nigeria because of data subscription. With the amount of money charged by those internet service provider s and the paltry earning from this app, there is no way the app can benefit Nigerians.

In addition, the power consumption of our phones will increase due to the use of data by the app in question.

I don't really see how anyone can be making money without doing anything. You have to be doing something definitely. Though, efforts required from us to earn from different sites varies. However, I think passive income don't give too much return. The honeygain uses and consume wide range of bandwidth to give you a little bit of something reasonable.