How to Make Money From Affiliate Ads on Your Blog

Mika

VIP Contributor
Promoting affiliate products is one of the popular blog monetization methods. However, if you ask bloggers, most of them will tell you it is really difficult to make money with affiliate marketing on blogs. Here are a few tips that have helped me to sell affiliate products:

Create content that ranks on search engines and promote products related to the niche. Let’s say you published a review of some kitchen gadgets and added an affiliate link to your post. Let’s say your content was able to rank on Google. People looking for a genuine review of that gadget will check your website and if he likes what he reads, they will buy the product and you will have an affiliate sale.

Instead of promoting random products from an affiliate program, promote products that improve people’s life. For instance, if your niche is “how to make money online” try promoting Fiverr. If personal finance is your niche, try promoting trading platforms like webull. Offer a genuine review of the products and services you are promoting.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I make money from affiliate ads on my blog as well as videos on various social platforms. Based on my experience I can say you can generate affiliate sales only when you have built loyal followers and only when you are promoting useful and interesting product that are good for your audience. before you generate affiliate sales, you need to build audience interested on your niche. You can do this either through SEO or through digital marketing, mainly social media marketing and email marketing. One of the easiest ways to generate affiliate sales is by writing reviews or writing useful content. Let's say you want to promote your affiliate link for namecheap affiliate. You will have to write a review on namecheap. When people find your review through social site or social media and if they like your review, they will use your link to register a domain and buy hosting on namecheap.