How To Make Money From Rakuten.

Sikapa

Verified member
Making money is every individual priority because we are all hustling and struggling for money. Yes, we have to make money in our useful stage so that we don't surfer when we get old. There are so many ways to make money on either online or of line and all these ways end in making money. I hope I'm making myself clear here.

Today we are going to look at another way that we can make money online and this way seems to be affiliate marketing. The website that we are going to look on how we can earn from is Rakuten and I hope most of us have heard about this website before especially those football lovers. I saying this because Rakuten sponsor football and therefore most people who love watching football know this company too.

Rakuten is online company with about 3,500 store which gives cash back to their customers who shop from any of these stores. Today we are going to look on how we can make money from this Rakuten. To make money from Rakuten you first have to register as an affiliate and then start to promote your affiliate links. Because Rakuten is popularly known and they give cash back, more people like shop online from Rakuten and therefore is day to get commission. Rakuten gives $30 commission per each sale.

This is how you can make money from Rakuten and I think you have to try that.

arunima25

Verified member
I have heard a lot about Affiliate marketing and how people are earning well online using this. But I have no personal experience with Affiliate marketing. And thanks for sharing the information that Rakuten is popular among football fans as it is a great sponsor for the games. Well, football is a popular game across the globe with a huge fan following and that would make Rakuten also a well known name.
Well, I am a member of Rakuten Insight and that's a survey site. I am very happy with the site. Though it's not for making a huge fortune, I have made few decent payouts from there and they are very quick with the payment. And the best part is that the payout amount is too low and it's easier to reach it. Also, it has shirt surveys and that is not time taking to make few points. And what I love about it is that even if we are disqualified after few questions, our time is not totally wasted. It does give us some minimum points. It is frequent with survey invitations. I have few survey invitations in my inbox right now. I have not visited it in last two weeks. I hope the surveys are still available and I can make some points today. I am not sure if we can earn through affiliate marketing there. I have to check that. Maybe we both are taking about the same site.