How to Make Money From Your Blog When You Are Rejected by Adsense?

Mika

VIP Contributor
Adsense is obviously the #1 advertising solution for publishers. But sadly, a lot of people are rejected by Adsense even when they have followed all written rules.

I have one adsense approved website that makes about $1 per day on average. However, I have two other websites that were rejected by Adsense. Based on my experience, I am sharing some tips on how to make money from your website when you are rejected by Adsense

Adsense Alternatives: Try using Adsense alternatives like Media.net, Infolinks, Adhitz, A-Ads, etc.

Affiliate Marketing: If you have high quality traffic on your site, you can actually make a lot of money from affiliate ads. You can earn more money from one product sale (affiliate ads) than you could have earned from dozens of clicks on adsense ads.

Sell your own products: Try developing your own product and sell it on your website.

You have three sites waw that's nice.

Well also not alot of people love adsense, a friend of mine never requested for adsense, he just waited for is sessions to increase, then applied for mediavine

Thank you for sharing the alternatives for Adsense. I am thinking of getting our of Adsense because the change in policy of Adsense made me lose my motivation for my blogs. Actually I had read about Infolinks before that I think would be a good way to earn something from my blogs.

Not getting approved by Adsense does not mean the world has come to the end. Adsense is a popular ad network , there is no doubt about this but you can still earn from other ad networks. Traffic is the key to earning form ads, as long as you have traffic on your site you can earn