How to make money in trendri

U-Exchange

Making money online here in trendri is somehow fun, because i do learn from you guys.
What are some of the ways we can make money here in this forum?

1. Creating quality threads and post
2. Avoiding copy and paste
3. Abiding with the terms and rules not to insult any member.

Following these few steps i think you're good to go.

If you guys have another idea to avoid being banned, please kindly share with us.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I can see you are a new member I will write first there's already an elaborate thread already on the forum on how you can make money on the forum and other forum guidelines. I might add the thread or link here if I search and see it for your understanding.

All the same welcome to the forum. as you know already it is a paid to post site or forum that you make money from posting and creating threads. You earn here according to the number of words you thpr in your thread or replies. You would also have a bonus of anyone response to your thread.

Payout minimum is $4 and you can request for payout at the payment section and you would need to include how you would want to be paid. You would also be credit with some points when you login to the forum daily.

The admin is so against copying or pasting of any form so avoid pasting copied articles from the internet here to avoid being banned. You can make money from almost all the sections except general topics but it shouldn't stop you from still posting on the section.

This is legit site so contribute your quota and make money