How To Make Money On Lazy Bucks

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Lazy bucks is a website that will pay you to use your Facebook account to run ads, Lazy bucks has been around for quite some time now, so payment is prompt you can as well check trust pilot to see their reviews you can also check reviews on their own website about people that have used the site.

How it works is straight to the point, you need to have a Facebook account that is not less than 2 years old, with an untouchable ad account, that means you don't qualify if you have run ads with your website before, this is very crucial for qualification.

If you get accepted in to lazy bucks, you'll be able to earn 5$ for each account that lazy bucks used, if you have multiple accounts which I don't think is morally right, you can apply, and still get paid 5$ each the only thing that lazy bucks will use your account for is running ads, so you don't have to worry about scams or anything.

Remember, signing up on lazy bucks is solely your choice, another key thing to note is that, it will take lazy bucks a total of 1 month before they validate your account.

The website for lazy bucks is lazybucks.com

Immilash

Lazy bucks is a website that will pay you to use your Facebook account to run ads, Lazy bucks has been around for quite some time now, so payment is prompt you can as well check trust pilot to see their reviews you can also check reviews on their own website about people that have used the site.

How it works is straight to the point, you need to have a Facebook account that is not less than 2 years old, with an untouchable ad account, that means you don't qualify if you have run ads with your website before, this is very crucial for qualification.

If you get accepted in to lazy bucks, you'll be able to earn 5$ for each account that lazy bucks used, if you have multiple accounts which I don't think is morally right, you can apply, and still get paid 5$ each the only thing that lazy bucks will use your account for is running ads, so you don't have to worry about scams or anything.

Remember, signing up on lazy bucks is solely your choice, another key thing to note is that, it will take lazy bucks a total of 1 month before they validate your account.

The website for lazy bucks is lazybucks.com
That's very nice. I have never heard of a website called in that name but I believe it's legit by what you've just said. But I have one single question to ask, have you ever make money on the site?