How To Make Money Selling Foam

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Foam is a product that people need, and also enjoy. It can be used for many different things and can make people happy. This is why you should buy foam from the manufacturer and sell it directly to the consumer. You will make more money this way because you will cut out all of the middle men who just want to make a quick buck.

Foam is a great product to sell online because it's light, cheap, and easy to ship. It's also pretty durable: you can use it over and over again.

Here are some tips for making money selling foam:

-Know your foam. The most popular foams to sell are those made of polystyrene or polyurethane. Styrene foam products tend to be used in packaging and cooler insulation, while polyurethane foam is used in upholstery, mattresses, and pillows.

-Get creative! You can even use up old leftover foams from your home or office that might otherwise be thrown away. You can check with local retailers if they have anything they'd like to get rid of before throwing it away as well, repackage it and sell it at a reasonable price, of course it's a used foam.

If you're having trouble imagining how this business could work, here's also an example:

You might have a yard sale, or organize a rummage sale and use the money from that to buy foam. You can then sell the foam at events like parties and weddings. Or you could just go door to door on your street, offer to sell to churches for bazaar sale at a discounted price, companies who would like to give their employees gifts like bed and pillows.

You can even try advertising your services on sites like CraigsList or Facebook Marketplace (or just try your luck in person).

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Foam business is a lucrative job in nigeria today. I can see so many people venturing into it especially when you go to the market area of the southwest part of the country. The major reason as to why most sellers are investing in it is not really clear to me but what I know is that they are actually making good money from it. Judging by where I live here in the area of ilorin where people tends to love to do the profession more often, it makes me wonder how fast it is moving and there is no doubt about it that they are selling it off quickly than you can ever imagine. I think it is a good one to do.

Moni

Foam business is a good way to make money because foam is also part of everyday life. Which means in one way or the order we use foam daily in our life.
Carpenters use foam for making furniture and not even mention our cars seats.
So this business is so lucrative but just that we don't usually think of it.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Everybody who has successfully bought a house or build one will definitely need a phone in form of a mattress in which we are going to lie down on it. This means that this is a product that is of high demand and as such is this something that you can always venture into and the rest assured that you are going to have a wide variety of audiences that are always going to be on the lookout for it. There are you couple of things that you will have to understand about the business has the most important thing is actually the quality that you are offering.
A lot of the customers that you are going to be getting in this kind of business are actually going to be from now to referrals by people who have bought before and you will definitely need to make sure that any product that you are sending is of high quality.
Whenever you are done with production it is always advisable that you should do a field research where you are going to hire a particular amount of people to try the product and then give you a very good feedback before launching to the market.