How To Make Money Selling Used Phones.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Selling used phones is lucrative if done well, the business of selling used phones deals with buying phones on Facebook marketplace and selling on JiJi or Nairaland.

First of all go to facebook marketplace then change your location to United States, click on electronics, then open a new tab and go to JiJi and browse the kind of phone you want to buy, for example let's use iPhone 11, you'll check the price of iPhone 11 on JiJi, then go back to Facebook marketplace and check the price of iPhone 11, there are many types of iPhone 11 on Facebook marketplace, some are used, some are new and some just want to replace theirs, so the final price you'll pay will be based on your negotiation skills and please make sure you check the specs and description.

You will find out that it is way to cheaper on Facebook marketplace than on JiJi convert the money to naira and substract the amount from the initial price you see on JiJi.

The difference in price is your profit and that's where you are going to subtract your shipping fee which ranges from $10 to $20, most used phones will be able to make you almost 40% returns so this is a very lucrative business.

When the phone arrives you can list it on JiJi and reduce 2 to 3k, you will sell in no time, you can also list it on nairaland and phone section to maximize outreach.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
This is one business area I have always love to trade with because i have the skills in phone repairs and general knowledge on phone accessories. I only hard challenge in raising funds to start the business in the way i know will be more profitable for me. Back then I buy the used phones and take them to remote areas where phones are relatively scares and I make some good money from it. But with the ideas you have given above it is noteworthy to give it a try

Icon

I like phone business and I have been doing it from high school where I get phones from my brothers store to sell it to friends in school but I have not really gone far with it due to connection and financial problem but am still hoping to start up the business